Green icons after use and if you click the Menu

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Hey, I've got abilities that get green icons after you use them, and if you click the menu.

Does anyone know why this is? they are custom?

Kind Regards

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I'm using icons in the game under the Extra tab, I don't know how to set a "Disabled" icon?

Kind Regards

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Usually the creator of the icons will make a pack of them, and they would be all the same icon except some are tinted or have a border, etc. Check the place you downloaded the icon.

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
The disabled icon containts the same name as the original apart from the "DIS" after for instance "BTN".

The reason why your thingie occurs is because when you open the menu in Single Player the game will be paused and all icons are to get their disabled image. This can also be seen during Silence or requirements.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I didn't create the icon pack (or know how to), and I didn't download it either, it's just an icon under the Extra tab. Nothing imported.

How do I make my own icons?
Is there a tutorial for this?

Kind Regards

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Your best bet is trying to find a different icon or download an icon pack from online.

Dest

Reaction score
There are millions of tutorials everywhere, although Hiveworkshop tutorials have a variety of nice icon tutorials on making them. You'll need Gimp and some basic knowledge of it if you want to make your icons awesome.

Otherwise, look for the icons you want on Hiveworkshop, and that's only option you're stuck if you chose not to go with making them.

Soulshadow

Reaction score
I'm also quite curious as to how you link a BTN with a DISBTN.
I've created both icons from scratch, and imported them into the map. I'm still getting the green square.. There has to be some way to associate them?

Immolation

Reaction score
@Soulshadow:
Let's say our icon is called Lightning:

BTNLightning.blp --- Path:
"ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNLightning.blp"

DISBTNLightning.blp ---Path:
"ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNLightning.blp"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.