Harmoney Therapy Skill Problem

RocKNRolL

Reaction score
The Skill: (Non-Trageted Skill) creates an circle with some radios (Lets say 300.00) and the caster in the middle(The caster can move after casting).
The circle disapper after a few minutes (Depent on abillity level).
The circle creates a buff on who ever comes inside (Heros only) that increases MP and HP regeneration (Depend on abillity level) and also stops aggro monsters (Natural hostile) from attacking whom in the circle (has the buff).

I made the spell but i don't know how to check every second if someone got in and give him the buff (And got out distroy the buff), and how to stop natural hostile from attacking and get back from the circle so she won't repet herself trying to attack any second.

Any ideas and solutions will be congratulate :D
Thanks in advance.

RaiJin

Reaction score
what do you mean, like the second a neutral unit comes in he just leaves the circle instead of attacking? and for checking who's inside

store an x and y of where the caster casted it then periodically set a group to check who's inside the do a loop

RocKNRolL

Reaction score
>>what do you mean, like the second a neutral unit comes in he just leaves the circle instead of attacking?
I mean when he will get close instade of attacking he will continue normaly like he never seen anybody, no metter if he getts in the circle or not.

>>store an x and y of where the caster casted it then periodically set a group to check who's inside the do a loop
I thought about doing that, but then who do i add the buff to the entering unit.

asipo

Reaction score
Not sure how to do it. I feel like need more research to give complete solution.
Im looking foward to make this spell later. Kinda nice

However,
The HP and MP regenerating aura can be done from fountain of health and mana skill.
I believe there is another healing aura, feel free to correct me.

The remove aggro from hostile maybe can be done in several way
1. Make the ally status change from the hostile
2. Make the hostile enter the area to sleep
(this is because if the ally status is changed, it means you can attack the hostile within the aura and the hostile wont fight back. And thats not harmony at all)

Another solution to make the harmony thing is
Use the brilliance aura or any other aura

Events
Unit - is attacked​
Conditions
Boolean - Triggering unit has buff Harmony​
Actions
Order - triggering unit to stop​

To make the aura only appear only in certain time
Create a war stomp spell

Event
Unit - begin casting an ability​
Condition
Ability being cast is war stomp​
Action
Add ability brilliance aura to the triggering unit
wait 10seconds
Remove ability brilliance aura to the triggering unit​

note:
If there is more than 1 unit can use this skill. maybe JASS is needed.
I dont know, never try jass before.

RocKNRolL

Reaction score
>>The HP and MP regenerating aura can be done from fountain of health and >>mana skill.
>>I believe there is another healing aura, feel free to correct me.
Umm this is true but, if im doing it i cannot control the regeneration raised and i said i need like 20% at first level and 25% at 4th level and so on.

>>The remove aggro from hostile maybe can be done in several way
>>1. Make the ally status change from the hostile
>>2. Make the hostile enter the area to sleep
The ally will be a weird thing to do, tho he should attack others outside the circle.
Umm sleep means she won't move thats not good :S

Events
Unit - is attacked​
Conditions
Boolean - Triggering unit has buff Harmony​
Actions
Order - triggering unit to stop​
Using this will stuck the monster because she is still hostile and will try to attack again and again..

>>If there is more than 1 unit can use this skill. maybe JASS is needed.
>>I dont know, never try jass before.
JASS is always the solution :D

EDIT: Ok i made it! XD
made a dummy unit that casts roar (Has mp and hp regeneration increaser) every 1 sec to all who is in range (In the circle).
But i got stuck with blocking hostile attacks, i have saved the attacker location and increased his X and Y by some point (Used OffestLocation function) and ordered the attacker to 'stop' and to 'move' to the new location.
Tho when i tested it the monster stucked! :S
Why ?? :S Why isn't it working? S:

Reaction score
Maybe you can try creating a dummy unit when the natural hostile enters the area
Then, add taunt ability to it
Then, order it to cast taunt
Then, kill the dummy (or set dummy unit to be locust/untargetable)

I go no idea whether it will work or not.:)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.