"Hatch" unit

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Ok i need a simple trigger. It is when a unit dies it spawns either one or two eggs (50/50 chance) and after 10 seconds the egg(s) hatche(s).
And make the unit attack anything even other eggs or hatchlings.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I don't know what settings you have, etc. But here's a small trigger with the idea for you. Maybe you can work the details out yourself. :p

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to [B]*Your_Dying_Unit*[/B]
    Actions
        Set [B]*PointVariable*[/B] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        If ((Random integer number between 1 and 2) Equal to 1) then do (Unit - Create 1 [B]*Egg*[/B] for (Neutral Hostile) at [B]*PointVariable*[/B] facing 270.00 degrees) else do (Unit - Create 2 [B]*Egg*[/B]  for (Neutral Hostile) at [B]*PointVariable*[/B] facing 270.00 degrees)
        Wait 10.00 seconds
        Set [B]TempGroup[/B] = (Units owned by (Neutral Hostile) of type [B]*Egg*[/B])
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Replace (Picked unit) with a [B]*Hatchling*[/B] using The new unit's default life and mana
        Custom Script - Call RemoveLocation(udg_[B]*PointVariable*[/B])
        Custom Script - Call DestroyGroup(udg_[B]TempGroup[/B])

Maybe you want to add the eggs to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and change the owner in the Unit Group Loop later.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Thanks, but no thanks. I actually did this WITHOUT TRIGGERS :eek: Yes i did the impossible. I kept out random varibles and attack other hatchlings but it works :).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.