he granade and rifel help

Söder

Reaction score
hello im making a counter strike map but i need some help..
1 i want to know how to make a hand granade that bounce on walls and then blows up

2 i wan to make a flashbang, how would you do that...???

and 3 now when my units shot the allways shot in the sam lin e, how would you do to make the gun "move around" like a real gun i mean like after siome shots the unit will face a random point somewhere he is shooting...

THX 4 all answers

PiCkstix

Reaction score
Answers:
1- If you have seen some dodge ball games like "Billy's Dodgers" and "MaD Balls Arena" or even "Soldiers", that is what you must do. What you do (this is my personal way) is make a dummy for the HE Grenade eg. a peasant and give him your model that you want. For every wall and boundary that you want the grenade to bunce off/explode on, you will make a region.
Triggers:
~Bouncing~
Events:
-Unit enters [region]
Conditions:
-Unit-Type of [Triggering Unit" equal to [HE Grenade]
Actions:
-Order triggering unit to move to [your offsets and degrees]
~Explode~
Firstly, I have realised that, if you know it, MaD Balls Arena has its initial units on the map, so they do not create them at all and they never actually physically die,
So... This is what you can do to copy their style...
Events:
-Units comes within 45 of [Your soldier]
Conitions:
-Unit type of [Triggering Unit] equal to [HE Grenade]
Actions:
-Create special effect at Position of Triggering Unit using [Thunder Clap] - (I would suggest)
-Remove Triggering unit from game
-Unit play [Your Soldier]'s dieing animation
-Pick every unit in [Your Soldier] and do:
Loop:
-Unit pause [Picked Unit]

From here you do your own personal triggers for blood effects and colouring the Soldier Red. PS: DO NOT REMOVE THE SOLDIER FROM TEH GAME EVER! IT WILL MESS WITH YOUR CODING!

Edit: You can do the same above for the flashbang, although remove the "dieing" effect and change the special effects and create at least 20 special effects around the position of the Flash Bang - Offsets and degrees (I would suggest you use the "Flare" effect for when the Flash Bang blows up and the "Cloud" effect for the 20 effects around the flash bang which should fade out the units in the area for at least 6 seconds +

Good Luck!
PM me if you need any more help.
PiCk

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.