Help pn implemention of Caster System

MaaxeEvid

Reaction score
well guys im here just to make 1 simple question:

i downloaded caster system and jassnewGenPack3.0c...then, i just start 1 new map, for test the system, well, what i do:

*Open JassNewGen
*Open CasterSystem 14.3
*Then i go to import manager, export the dummy.mdx
*Imported the dummy.mdx in the new map
*then, i c'n'p all the triggers, including the samples
*finished by copying the dummy

Ok Time to test to see if it have problems, well i have problems (course, if not ill not post it here :rolleyes: )

Whats the problem, the W3 just not load the map, it starts normally, but it starts in the main screen of the W3, the WE dont show any errors oor anything, what could be ???

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Not sure if it's turned on by default, but check the two extra menus newgen added - you need to turn off syntax checking and turn on compiling.

Arkan

Nobody rides for free
Reaction score
You need to save twice the first time you save a map it seems.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yeah ive encounter a problem like urs when i was testing my spellpack, i saved it and test, then it goes to the menu, not in game, then i exit test and saved it again, and test then it works...

MaaxeEvid

Reaction score
to extend my knowledge, i got a problem, of giving bounty to normal units, not creeps for players, like in dota, in you kill a enemy 'creep' you get rewarded, i need to make some trigger? or in object editor?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Well, in the Object Editor, the unit has a Bounty rate or something of the sort. In Map Initiailization, I think, you need to:
JASS:
function SetPlayerFlagBJ takes playerstate whichPlayerFlag, boolean flag, player whichPlayer returns nothing
    call SetPlayerState(whichPlayer, whichPlayerFlag, IntegerTertiaryOp(flag, 1, 0))
endfunction

The "SetPlayerFlagBJ" is the function to call...

To make certain units have certain bounty from certain units, you can make a trigger to detect which unit type it is that is attacking and being attacked then give a bounty award, but that would take a lot of local triggers or triggers or if/then/elses, whichever one you would choose. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.