Help with spells

ReDruMMurDeR

Reaction score
im wondering how wud i make Summons/spells do Damage based on ur stats like a summon isbased on x1int and a skill like fire rain "2x int lvl 1" "3x int lvl 2" "4x int at lvl 3"

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
? summons and spells working from a stat are very much different :/ summons would have to be heros and you would set the last created hero to the casting unit's int diveded by w/e, and spell would be extremely varied... not easy to explain because there is so many things you could do with damage and int. It could be dummy units attacking in an area, or a direct attack, or a bunch of stuff.

sorry for being vague. I'm sure someone will pick up with what i've said.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
If you want to have spells dealing damage based on your stats you need to trigger your spells, so that the triggers deal the damage instead of the spells - possible, but I dont know how good you are at triggering.

sentrywiz

Reaction score
im wondering how wud i make Summons/spells do Damage based on ur stats like a summon isbased on x1int and a skill like fire rain "2x int lvl 1" "3x int lvl 2" "4x int at lvl 3"

For AoE spells to deal damage, no matter if it summons something or not you first have to define who to be damaged. Enemies around target area, enemies around you?

You will basically pick every unit around, make sure they are enemies and have your caster deal damage based on [Ability Level] X [Intelligence]

I think I wrote this one in another post. Maybe you posted it too - don't remember.

With spells like Rain of Fire there is a trick. Rain of Fire deals damage when animation ends (aka meteors hit units) but when you do it through triggers, in GUI system you cannot actually make your custom rain of fire deal damage on impact. It will deal correct damage whatever you want it, but it will deal it either when you cast the spell or a mini-second afterwards - not when the rocks land on their heads.

If you want on impact damage, you need to apply some damage detection systems.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.