Hero Ability Help

ajzdfd

Reaction score
I want to make a hero be able to pick abilities from a shop. I have made it so they can pick the item and it gives the ability to the hero but the hero doesnt have the option to level up the ability when they level up. How do I make this possible? Plz help

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
triggers and items that are based off tomes and do nothing

Code:
event - a unit aquires an item
conditions - item type of item being manipulated is equal to (learn spell)
actions - add (spell) to (triggering unit)

ajzdfd

Reaction score
thats what i have set up. But when the hero has the ability and ranks up theres no option to level up the ability.

M

mongoose

I too have the same problem and havent been able to find anything helpful with the search function.
The hero buys the item, recieves the ability, this is all fine. But the hero cant spend his skill points to level up the ability, nor does the ability show up when you open the hero skills menu. The ability isnt overlapping any other icons either. Ive tried it with non-custom abilities as well and still get the same results. Anyone have any ideas?

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
Umm... I think there is an action that levels up an ability... I hate not having an editor. (Im in school :()

warden13

Reaction score
Be sure if ability reaches max level it's no longer leveling up the ability. If an ability with 5 levels reaches level 6 it will not work.

W

Wowbringer

hm

It this sorta like a make-the-hero-yourself kinda thing?

ajzdfd

Reaction score
the ability is a hero ability and i dont want it to auto level up. I want the player to pick what abilities to level up each level.

ajzdfd

Reaction score
i mean the hero has the ability and the player clicks on the little red cross icon and then selects the ability they want to level up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.