//!! Hero Creation Contest Official Thread !!\\ (new deadline: 14th of October, 2013)

Juno**

Reaction score
Anybody submitted an entry yet? I've just started my entry but I don't think I'm gonna finish it because of the lack of contestants. :(

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
they usually come at the end of the contest. Only few submit far before the deadline.

Rheiko

Reaction score
i don't submit an entry yet
really? we are lack of contestant? i hope more will participating

Edit: guys, today is the deadline right?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Anybody submitted an entry yet? I've just started my entry but I don't think I'm gonna finish it because of the lack of contestants. :(

Finish it anyway! :)

There may be other contestants (they might've not posted yet, or maybe they're working on it as we speak). If there isn't, then oh well. It is still fun to write-up.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I will extend the deadline by two weeks because only two people submitted. I know it's a time of decline but getting at least 5 entries should be very do-able! Those who submitted can edit their work and resubmit it.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Ah, fine. I might have time to write up my idea in another two weeks.

death_knight

Dark is the heart of a corrupted man.
Reaction score
What happened to this contest? Unless I missed something, I haven't seen any results or anything like that to suggest that submissions were made and winners were decided

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I guess it simply died out due to too little community interest. Just like the other contest before.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Since this had expired, it will be unstickied. Please post below if anyone wishes to resubmit a new hero contest, or have any comments.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.