Hero Help :(

Rathma666

Reaction score
hey, i'll keep this kinda breif, i'm self taught in the triggers (trying to start on jazz but been to busy) and things are goin good, but i'm just wondering if there is any way that i can set a hero's max health and mana. like for example i want my hero to only have 55 hp and 0 mana MAX. so i'll set that on the unit but when i go into the game he has like 301hp and 56 mana and i'm like wtf :(:banghead: and i've played games such as save the castle where your a hero that gains lvls and skills and exp ect but starts off with only 25 hp... lol i dunno is it a trigger to do that? cause i cant get it to work in the object editor. so yeah if you could let me know that'd be great. :):thup:

SamYoon

Reaction score
Never give your hero strength or intelligence ....

Haha, or you can just go to gameplay constant and set the hit point gain for every strength to 0 and mana for every intelligence to 0.

Then your unit there, set the max hit point and mana to what you wad. (The max hit point/mana stands for starting mana/hit point)

avalya

Reaction score
Or just make the hero gain no strength or intelligence from levels and set the strength and intelligence to 0 either via the object or trigger editor.

Rathma666

Reaction score
awsome thanks samyoon! also by showing me that gameplay constant you have opened yet another door to my map making :thup: Thanks both of you for your advice but i'll have to give extra points to samyoon :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.