how do i change the distance you can build your town hall from a gold mine?

johnnymra

Reaction score
In my knowledge... you can make the town hall be buildable right next to the mine only if it's classification (Object Editor > Unit > Stats > Unit Classification) is not 'Town Hall'. If it has 'Town Hall' as classification then it will make it unbuildable near gold mines.

Or if you want to know, i found a interesting way to trick that :D... make a unit that builds gold mines... and after making the town hall build the gold mine anywhere you want... right next to the town hall if you want. It worked for me in a map.
(P.S. If you want the mines to be neutral and built trough this method than make a dummy unit with the ability to build mines, then trigger it so that it will build mines in different places, near town halls/buildings or in specific regions, using some conditions, like when a unit finishes building, and building is a town hall.)

xtian07

Reaction score
You can create 2 regions. 1 for the gold mine and 1 for the town hall. Put the regions on the place where you want to put your town hall and gold mine, hit F4 then type in
Code:
Town Hall Near Gold Mine
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Town Hall for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Region 000 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Create 1 Gold Mine for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Region 001 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.