How does DotA do this!?

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
ty ty!! hey do you guys know wut the "data code"
is for ability cooldowns... for instance in an ability tooltip to display the rank of the moves damage.. u put <AHtb,DataA1> =D any1 know the ones for cooldown and mana cost? =]

I wrote more than I meant to, but I was answering this question and disagreeing with the post above me (that they put it in manually).

Knif3Point

Reaction score
I wrote more than I meant to, but I was answering this question and disagreeing with the post above me (that they put it in manually).

lol ohh yeah lol
ight thanx! haha

fire can u hlp me with the whole.. player one player 7 ordeal.. =]
but in my map its player 11 and 10

NineClick

Reaction score
> i already asked your number 1 question but no one can help me. i just stick with having my player 1 and 7 as computer players. try to look at open dota and see how they do it. ;)

> they really did a great job in buying system today. ryt? you can complete the item even if your inventory is full. that's great. but i don't know how to do that. :D

Knif3Point

Reaction score
> i already asked your number 1 question but no one can help me. i just stick with having my player 1 and 7 as computer players. try to look at open dota and see how they do it. ;)

> they really did a great job in buying system today. ryt? you can complete the item even if your inventory is full. that's great. but i don't know how to do that. :D

lol thanx, i have an open dota.. but looking at advance scripted jass... is like trying to read mongolian lol

i have the 6.32 open objects one =] had to make an account on some wc3 mapping webste to get it LOL!

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
@Furby777, and the like: I say what I said about the slots from what someone else said. Don't blame someone for what they do, or don't know.

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
wow your looking for more help? I warn you people not to help because as I said he shit on my work. Waste of time.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
@Preditor: Wait... What? Who are you talking to..?

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Was working with knif3 on this AoS and he insulted me my leakeless triggers and spawns and the hero I made.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
@Renendaru lol its a long story that was once pretty much an entire thread. What hes trying to say is that Kinf3point is mean and that preditor over here is mad about the whole thing himself

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.