I need help with 2 things...

Leo

Reaction score
I'd change the bounty for each unit, it looks cooler when the 5 gold number pops up when you kill the units, as opposed to having just 5 added automatically by trigger. Just my 2 cents.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I would always do it this way. You only have to initialize it once and then have complete control about how much gold each and every unit gives. You also get the right amount of gold displayed in the bounty award animation (the goild coin sfx and the little "+XX" text msg). Of course you can also trigger that, but that would be 6 lines of "code" to trigger (7 if you want sound)...

However, if you still want to trigger it, it could look somewhat like this:
Code:
Events
   Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
Actions
  Player - Add 5 to (Owner of (Killing Unit)) Current Gold

Btw: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26359 this tut might help :)

I agree with you (and all others who has said the same thing throughout this thread) but it is, still, easier to do it with on trigger.
And with all due the respect, the maker of this thread doesn't seem to be able to handle one simple trigger, so I doubt he'll fix the bounty trigger + setting bounty for every damn unit on his map.
I've already said this thing three times or so, now. I don't feel I have to explain this again. ;)

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ok here it is how to get the gold bounty...
Create an action in your Initialization Trigger and place this...

Player - Pick Every Player in (All Players) and do Player - Give turn bounty On for Picked Player

The Player - Give Bounty On thing's base name is = Turn Player Flag On/Off

To lock it in 5 gold or something.. Go to your desired unit in Object Editor and find the Gold Bounty Awarded thing (bottom of Formation Rank and Top of Gold Cost)...

Place this to the ff:

Gold Bounty Awarded - Base = 4
Gold Bounty Awarded - Number of Dice = 1
Gold Bounty Awarded - Sides per Die = 1

When this unit dies, it will give 5 gold.

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
Actions
If you use this you will also get gold for killing own units. And that wouldnt be so clever. Put a condition in so it looks like this:
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
(Owner of (Dying Unit)) not equal to (Owner of (Killing Unit))
Actions
If you use this, you only get gold by killing your opponents units.

charzhai

Reaction score
go to object editor...then press 'ctrl + F' and type the hero name...from the hero u can change the max level of the hero

Ryuu

I am back with Chocolate (:
Reaction score
go to object editor...then press 'ctrl + F' and type the hero name...from the hero u can change the max level of the hero

No, that is only the level.. (sort of) of the hero. To change the MAX level you'll have to go Advanced > Gamplay Constants > Hero Max Level and change it to whateva u want.

charzhai

Reaction score
No, that is only the level.. (sort of) of the hero. To change the MAX level you'll have to go Advanced > Gamplay Constants > Hero Max Level and change it to whateva u want.

oh..i know what u mean....thnx anyway

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.