I Shall Need Opinions for a Website.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Make it a dictatorship like TheHelper =D
Criticize and get teh Ban Hamma!

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Maybe page should be called ''DepresiveDays.com'' xD....because it's your ex girl?Sorry if it's bad idea...

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
ha my mom made sure I did my hw already and study.
Lol, does that actually work?

Yeah but everytime someone starts a gaming forum it just gets criticized and stuff. So thats why im hesitating.
If you're only doing it as a distration, should people's criticism really matter (unless it's helpful criticism, of course)?

Reaction score
its never good criticism. Its always like you will never make it, that thing looks like crap. etc.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Whatever you do will receive criticism. That's part of making websites, and art in general. If you can't handle harsh (and mostly useless) criticism, then you shouldn't make anything.

esb

Reaction score
Well I guess two important questions rise up. Will your site be private or social? In a sense that private is only content that you put, and social is more like a forum like site where people can write their own stuff, post pictures and videos, etc.
Or is it going to be about a specific subject? (Nature, Gaming, Sports, Recent Events, etc.)

Reaction score
I already have a private thing on a free host so I wanted to make something more social and open on a piad host. I want to sell things as well as keep people entertained. Maybe a Computer Tech Site? News Feeds, updates, latest gear and software, shop script to sell or bid on things.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
That idea has been exhausted. How about a book site with a huge library of free, professional book reviews. That'd be nice.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Hm, good question. My dad also responded with this whenever he didn't know the answer: "Magic!"

esb

Reaction score
A walmart like site would be cool. As in a site for everything xD
I would start on computer tech. Have a list of 'must have' from computer parts, to programs, best anti viruses, etc. and move on to other things as well.

JerseyFoo

1/g = g-1
Reaction score
Whatever you do will receive criticism. That's part of making websites, and art in general. If you can't handle harsh (and mostly useless) criticism, then you shouldn't make anything.
Smartest thing said here, I think so.

A walmart like site would be cool. As in a site for everything xD
Like yahoo, google, msn, aol... walmart has a site.

esb

Reaction score
No, not like those search engines, cause you still have to search. I meant a site with a bunch of useful links and articles and entertainment. Didn't mean walmart as a site for walmart...

Reaction score
No, not like those search engines, cause you still have to search. I meant a site with a bunch of useful links and articles and entertainment. Didn't mean walmart as a site for walmart...

sorry got back from work finally.

lol. yeah im not thinking of a search engine? o_O Nor a walmart lol.

esb

Reaction score
Well, i'm kinda confused at the idea I have myself...

When searching the internet randomly, I bookmark whatever I like, videos, articles, pictures, websites, How To Do's, etc. So maybe you could do the same, but instead of bookmarks, save the links to the site? Something like that.

Reaction score
Ahaha In just finished a draft of whats going to come =]

The thing that is pretty much done is the Cool Gallery that you must check out.

Everything else really needs more time. (Like the Homepage)

Heres the link kids,
http://www.shundoshangout.com/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.