Income help.

xiFackx

Reaction score
I've searched and i've searched for a tutorial that actually gets in depth income.

I've played around i found out how to add the players income to the players gold.. even how to use that on a leaderboard.

I've also figured out how to set a income for a creep....

but the thing is.. if i do it the way im doing it ill have to make a trigger for each creep, and each player... any help?

Trigger:
  • Income
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Equal to Footman) and ((Owner of (Sold unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red))
        • Then - Actions
          • Set redincome = (redincome + 10)
        • Else - Actions
          • Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 1 (Red) in (Last created leaderboard) to redincome
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Equal to Knight) and ((Owner of (Sold unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red))
        • Then - Actions
          • Set redincome = (redincome + 20)
        • Else - Actions
          • Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 1 (Red) in (Last created leaderboard) to redincome

If anyone knows a better way to do this.. please.. help :/

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Point Values and Custom Values can be used for units and unit-types - set their values in the Object Editor or through triggers, then simply load the value and add it to your income variable.

xiFackx

Reaction score
Hmm i kind of understand what you're saying.. but seeing a actual trigger would help alot.. can you... make a trigger and show me how?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.