JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

LoveTD's

Reaction score
Is it normal that every time I run NewGen my worledit stops running? :S so it won't even start WE because there is a weHack.dll detected :p (I think)

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
My NewgenWarcraft3.exe won't run because it gives me an error that I should have a patch prior to the recent 1, and I should insert the disk, which is inserted to run.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't test a map I made with NewGen.

First, I tried testing with NewGen and that just brought me to the main menu (that's after I saved the map 10 times to make sure)

Second, I tried opening it in normal WE and testing it and it did the same thing.

Thirdly, I tried testing it through WC3 and when I clicked on Start Game, it moves the console thing up and then it comes back down again.

EDIT: Just realised that it says there are no players slots open. Not even player 1.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Custom forces are on, but it still doesn't work.

EDIT: It is only when I try adding the JASS header from AceHart's TPC into another map (LINK)

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
I have problems with the 1.22 patch and my NewGen. X_X

Every time I try to test my maps (Test Map) I get an error, so I have to manually start WC3 and search for my map in the folders in-game. Anyone knows how to fix this? It's really annoying.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Guys, please help, I can't even run it. I get a runtime error whenever I run newgen and I tried re-installing it... WTF?

doin

Reaction score
allright, got a problem, I replaced the worldedit with the new one with the link from Kc102, but it still doesn't work, does anyone knows why??

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.