JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try DLing the latest version.

Read again:

Tried to download the latest version but it says "This file could not be read". ;)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Well, from what I can tell, he only DLed once. Do we have to talk in Italics and Bold. I think normal text works fine.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like italics :(

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is now a link to JassHelper here.
I PMed Vexorian a while ago asking if I would be able to make a Jasshelper thread here, but his answer was no.

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
i just downloaded the new version
everything works fine and such
but when i go to test map, when the editor minimizes; a DOS window pops up for like a second. Why does it do that, and not in the older version? Will disabling something get rid of it?
its no big deal, just wondering

Extremedesyr

Reaction score
even norton

are u sure theres not a trojan inside the package you quicklinked? even norton said (was not listed in the anti virus list) that it was infected with a backdoor trojan

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
No we lied to you repeatedly. Norton was probably not listed because nobody had reported it yet. Probably because most people hate Norton and don't use it.

Anyway, the reason Newgen is picked up as a trojan is because it uses similar techniques to hack the world editor/warcraft that a trojan would use, although of course Newgen does not actually do anything malicious. So many times in this thread have we repeatedly told people that Newgen is not a virus. Asking 'are you sure' again just serves to piss people off.

Extremedesyr

Reaction score
WindowBlinds -> settings tab -> change the look of an app -> add per application setting.

does this mean that whenever I use a windows interface modder (i'm using the one from alienware which is called AlienGUIse) it might not work? and if so then where is 'Windowblinds' located in Windows XP?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Um... What? Are you even talking about NewGen?

modahl

Reaction score
I downloaded NewGen Today and most things work fine, except when im going to test my map, then Wc3 is opened in a window mode, how do i fix so this turns into a full screen?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Disable Reinventing the Craft at the top of the main window, and make sure Grimoire > Start war3 with -window is disabled as well.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.