Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> NewGen v5d is out.
Thanks. Updated.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
This version doesn't run on windows Vista at all. I tried Running as Admin but it just doesn't open. Any help?

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
It works just fine for me. Btw i have Vista too

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Maybe you have a different version of Vista? Do you have home premium or something like that?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
This version doesn't run on windows Vista at all. I tried Running as Admin but it just doesn't open. Any help?

What does "doesn't run" mean?
It works perfectly for me, I'm using Vista Ultimate x64.

It used to crash for me when I tried testing my map, but then I read somewhere that if I turn Grimoire off it will work fine (and it does.)

Lightstalker

Reaction score
Whenever I save my map, JASSHelper runs and tells me "errors have been found please wait" but it then crashes WE. :(

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
(When I'm on xp) I got the same problem. Try having the latest version of jasshelper.

It still freeze for me so when I save and it freezes, I press CTRL+ALT+DEL and right click on jasshelper.exe -> show process ->end process.
Then I return on the terrain editor, on Jasshelper and click "Show previous errors" and voilà

Lightstalker

Reaction score
(When I'm on xp) I got the same problem. Try having the latest version of jasshelper.

It still freeze for me so when I save and it freezes, I press CTRL+ALT+DEL and right click on jasshelper.exe -> show process ->end process.
Then I return on the terrain editor, on Jasshelper and click "Show previous errors" and voilà

Well I have the latest version of jasshelper. I have 0.9.I.2. Anyway I'll try doing what you suggested.

Lightstalker

Reaction score
Is there a way to turn off jasshelper from looking for errors after saving a map?

Also, whenever I hit the Test Map button, a black window appears and WC3 crashes.

Lightstalker

Reaction score
Now I have a problem with Risc's colorizer. I disabled it under Grimoire > Enable Colorizer but it still pops up and it makes me mad!!! :banghead:

EDIT: WC3 still crashes when I run Test Map.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
maps that I save with 1.5d end up with .w3m

is that normal and why is it doing it like that? :confused:

I mean, I don't have any problems with that, just wondering....

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When that happens, I just make a 'comment' in the trigger editor. :p

Exide

Reaction score
Why doesn't the syntax checker work, when I use scopes?
-It gives me errors such as: 'Syntax Error', and 'Statement outside of function' (and many more.)

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
The TESH "Syntax Check" button in the Trigger Editor only checks normal JASS, not vJASS. Save is your syntax checker.

Exide

Reaction score
The TESH "Syntax Check" button in the Trigger Editor only checks normal JASS, not vJASS. Save is your syntax checker.

Why can't the TESH button be my syntax checker?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.