Looking for a good Orpg

Oromish

Reaction score
Hey.
I was quite bored this morning so i started to test alot of different Rpgs to see if i could find any fun to play.
Problem is i didn't, my favourite Rpg all time on wc3 is Julien's rpg, and sofar i haven't been able to find any other Rpg, that could stand a chance against it.

So, do any of you happen to know any good Rpg's that are as fun as that one?
It would be much appreciated.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
That's cuz you sir are a FOOL. Actually you're probably pretty smart, but allow me to voice my disagreement in your choice of RPGs

Opinions are always welcomed on TH. I wont be like someone i know and not let people have opinions. That person knows who he is :p

>That's cuz you sir are a FOOL

Respect j00're elders :rolleyes:

Oromish

Reaction score
My orpg, not yet finished or released!

Or CoT Rpg, that pwns EVERY single other RPG on wc3. EVER.

CoT was the first ever orpg i played, it was fun at the start, not so much now though.
Actually I find that CoT is the suck. In fact, I despise every RPG on b.net except Dark Lineage and Legacies: Tides of the Serpent

Dark lineage does seem decent, but the lack of good english translation makes me not wanna play it.

And i did download Tides of the serpent just now, i'm usually not a big fan of fixed camera angles, but i really did like the view on this one.
I'll try it more later when some of my friends gets home from work, always fun with more players.
just so i know, how long can you play it? does it last as long as for example: CoT; Julien's or Defiance?

Dark Crusade.

I did search for it, came up with nothing though, anyone know where i might find this?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Imagica really pwns. But it takes for ever. It is probably best played in LAN.

I played it single player and I did so well. But if you get to about level 115, then the game might start to lag like heck and not respond or something. I played for like 20 hours on that game then my saved game got corrupted because it stopped responding when I saved.

Anyways, despite that, it is a great map. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.