US News Man sues Md. doctor, says butt stapled shut

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
BALTIMORE – A man alleging a Maryland doctor stapled his rectum shut during an operation — causing him to go without defecating for 17 days — took his federal lawsuit to trial Monday in Baltimore.

Ronald Watkins, 64, of West Virginia, is suing Manuel Casiano, a doctor in Frederick County, for allegedly botching a 2004 surgery that left Watkins with permanent bowel problems.

“The reason for suing Dr. Casiano is very simple: His rectum was stapled shut,” said Julia Lodowski, who with attorney Emily Malarkey is representing Watkins and his wife, Brenda.

Lodowski told jurors in U.S. District Court that Watkins now experiences “rectal discharge” and needs to wipe himself between 12 and 15 times a day.
here.

Last edited:

Kings

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Dam...and i thought they only thought of punishments like that in hell....I will say at least they are creative in their torture....

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Oh my god. Hahahahaha.

How do you mess that up? Doctor was trying to pull a morbid funny?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Haha, I read "Man sues Md. Doctor, says butt slapped slut."

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
oh god that must have felt so bad. On the bright side, he must have felt like the most epic feeling of relief ever on the 17th day. However this raises a question for the doctor: how the fuck do you accidentally staple ones rectum shut?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
oh god that must have felt so bad. On the bright side, he must have felt like the most epic feeling of relief ever on the 17th day. However this raises a question for the doctor: how the fuck do you accidentally staple ones rectum shut?

It was all a cruel, cruel joke. I mean, think about it. If you were a little sadistic it would be pretty funny.

Kings

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Of course it's funny, it's hilarious as a matter of fact :p .....But that doesn't mean you shouldb't feel bad for the guy...just feel bad for him after you've laughed about it for 2-3 hours

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
EagleStapleRemover.jpg

says it all. ;)

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
ROFL
Imagine how he poops... It gets divided in half by the staple :p

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
ROFL
Imagine how he poops... It gets divided in half by the staple :p

I thought he had to hold it.

Something similar happened to a friend of mine. He went to an acupuncturist and they left a needle in his head. Couldn't wear a hat until I got it out for him.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Ouch what a pain... and how can doctor forget to take them of :rolleyes:
Oh, what a pict you posted @Pineapple you want scare all.

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
Yeahhh I can't make it for more than 3 hours without needing to 'go' once I get that tender lovin' feeling in my colon.
This guy survived for 408 hours.
I'm a wuss.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.