Max Doodad Limit?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Ten thousand...? With NewGen, the max is somewhere around... I don't know.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Then Im screwed. My map is like 64 by 64 and Im trying to make it into a rpg so I terrain 64 by 64 parts. My first one has 1751 doodads. How did Dark Invasion do it?

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I couldn't find a 7z extractor from the link provided on this forum and wc3campaigns. +rep to all who helped.

Nerfpl

Reaction score
Then Im screwed. My map is like 64 by 64 and Im trying to make it into a rpg so I terrain 64 by 64 parts. My first one has 1751 doodads. How did Dark Invasion do it?

i doubt you will reach limit. i doubt theres limit at all. i have 312x312 map loaded in half with stuff and it says 0/6144 0/8192

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Nerfpl: Then you are not using the standard World Editor as D.V.D is using...
NewGen and WEU just stops the counter... Which mean the counter never reaches any limit.

Which mean, if you want it to count again, disable "no limits", under Grimoire-menu if you use NewGen.

BTW: http://rapidshare.com/files/197736331/7z462.rar
7zip inside a .rar

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I did on my old computer and the new laptop I got has a messed up keyboard and I really need a link to a 7z extractor because winrar doesn't work with gay vista protection. Can't seem to disable it. So if I can gget a extractor, I may be able to use New Gen. Im not using WEU beause it corrupts maps :(.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.