My first sig

yuna1improve2copydz5.jpg

Hey guys this is the second sig

This is the 3rd sig thanks guys

Thanks Guys for the advice ive got some new fonts and thanks again

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
I would say that that is roughly 300x bettern than my first sig...so MARVELOUS JOB!

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
winkles said:
lol thanks man
Just a note. (do no reply to this, unless by PM)
There is a Edit button, please use this instead of posting two times in a row, as it is against the Forum Rules.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Damn... I lost my post I made. It was nice and long, but I will try to re-type it.

The first sig overall looks pretty good. Whats I like about it is the good render, cool background, that it is perfect size for a signature (IMO, can't change that :p), and that for your first sig you have a border.

But... What I don't like about it is the text is boring. As Whitesock said, perhaps a better font would do good. The border seems bland, though the pink is cool. A minor suggestion would to perhaps make the "Final Fantasy X-2" a bit smaller in size than the "Winkles", to make it not stand out like your name is. I think that would improve it a bit.

As for your second and third sig, I think that they should be a bit bigger. I know you meant for them to be small, but thats a bit TOO small. Both of them could use a better font.

The second one's background... I dislike it. That may be just me though. The render could be moved a bit too, perhaps a bit to the right.

The third one's render looks a bit blurry, but other than that the font, as I said, and perhaps make the text stand out more.

Those are my comments. Hope they are constructive :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.