Mystica ORPG

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I like it..

Take more care?? With what?

I will use that generic class thing, but the same tribes, not any bonuses, like defiance. I do not care to "beat" defiances, just to make a good map, I make no reference to it at all.

I hope to find more original ideas, to make this map great, and you guys just help me at that,
Knights :cool:

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
one of the best things i can think of being in an rpg, is the ability to forge your own weapons, maybe some mining spots to min eore, a place to turn them into the raw material, and a place to turn em int weps, or maybe a profession that can do all those things?

Knights

Reaction score
There will be a Mining profession, and if you combine that with Blacksmithing...voila! The ability to forge your own items!

Thanks for the idea,

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Rawr! the quests!!! and a hero :)

Wretched Camp
Since evil was unleashed, 3 villages have been infected by dark viruses.Eliminate them one by one at all costs.
Dark waters
The waters are now full of black magic; kill the monster which creates them and take the black ring (powerful item)
The black army
The army of evil, pledged to it, is attacking villages...you must protect all the attacked places to save as much civilians as possible
Demon Invasion
Destroy all the portals located (give cardinal directions) to stop the spawning of demons.
Poison of the Night
Recently an undead rogue had released deadly posion to innocent victims. Eliminate the rogue and bring a vial of his poison as proof. Last sighting of his work was located (.....)
Underground Invasion
Crypt Fiends have just submerged from the soils of the land and began to kill innocent villagers. Kill (...) crypt fiends and return for your award.
Nature's Chaos
Bandits have just started fires in the forest burning all life that inhabited there. Kill (...) bandits and use the water tank provided to wash away the fires.
Ruins quest
While traveling through a forest, the Hero encounters an old temple. At first nothing happens, but while arriving at the nearby city, the Hero meets a priest which tells him more about that temple. It was once an old sacrafic place for the Gds of Evil, but was abandoned by all its priest more than 100 years ago. Because of the tough situation of the land, and the raging war, the priest feels that if he could rebuild the temple, turning it into a place of holy praying, then he can help reuinte the people to some extant, and teach them the right ways of living again; in peace and harmony. He asks for your help in remaking the temple.
At first he tells you to go find an architect in the city (name is preferable) that will help rebuild the old stones and columns. Later though, when he hears that the architect went to the temple, but escaped quickly, he sends you back there again to look around, and see what scared the architect.
Unlike your first visit, the Hero now sees a trap door in one of the corners of the main rooms of the temple. Taking it down, it leads him into an underground graveyard, where all of the souls of those once sacraficed in the temple roum unpeacfully. These creeps spawn in the huge room, which in the center contains a huge shining orb, the one that keeps them in this world. The Hero must destroy it in order to set them free. The ghosts cannot attack the orb themselves, since it is magical, but they can attack you ! Even if they die, they will return in a few seconds again to try and kill any intruders. So the Hero must reach the center of the graveyard and destroy the orb before the ghosts kill him/her.
So after that everything is OK. The architect rebuilds the temple, and the priest is happy.
Dragon's Treasure
While traveling on the road the Hero finds out about a dragon that lives in the mountains. The dragon is said to have vast amounts of treasures in his cave. After climbing the mountain, the Hero finds the cave, and can enter it. Now though the dragon will let no one take its treasure from it, so the Hero must use some sneaking ability (like Wind Walk) to turn himself invisible, and run into the cave, take the treasure and esape (cause the dragon should be nearly impossible to defeat if challagned). But the dragon can smell intruders, and so not only does the Hero have to be invisible to escape the dragon's eyes, he has to keep a clear distance from him to escape his nose. Though the dragon sleeps at night, this could be ard during the day when the dragon patrols his cave. If the Hero is spotted, then the draon attacks immediatly, which will most likely result in the Hero needing to escape. Most of the treasures in the cave are artifacts that can be sold for a lot of gold (but otherwise have no use) but there are also a few magical items too.

agi:17+1.4 Range 550
int:22+2.2 Armor 1.7
Holy Bolt
Lv1:80 Damage, 15% miss on atk, 3 duration, 85 mana cost, 12 cooldown
Lv2:150 Dmg, 25% , 3 dur , 100 mp cost, 12 cooldown
Lv3:220 Dmg, 35% , 3.5 dur , 115 mp cost, 11.5 coold.
Lv4:290 Dmg, 45% , 4 dur , 130 mp cost, 11 cooldown
Luce
Lv1:60 Dmg, 215 AOE, 5% movespd slow , 80 mp cost, 15 cooldown
Lv2:120 Dmg, 230 AOE, 7% ms slow , 100mp cost, 15 cooldown
Lv3:180 dmg, 245 AOE, 9% ms slow , 120mp cost, 15 cooldown
Lv4:240 Dmg, 260 AOE,11% ms sliow, 140mp cost, 15 cooldown
Holy Help
Lv1:5% chance to deal 2x times damage a spell
Lv2:10% chance
Lv3:15% chance
Lv4:20% chance
Dusk of Light
Lv1:heals 200 or damages 180, 250mp cost, 85 cooldown
Lv2:heals 350 or damages 300, 400mp cost, 80 cooldown
Lv3:heals 500 or damages 440, 600mp cost, 75 cooldown
(Holy help can be used to heal 2x or damage 2x)
Bonus attributes lv1-10

Knights

Reaction score
Yay for ideas. NiKaNoRoU_GR...nice ideas. I will DEFINATLY use most of em...and that means credit. ;)

Keep up the ideas,

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Knights said:
Yay for ideas. NiKaNoRoU_GR...nice ideas. I will DEFINATLY use most of em...and that means credit. ;)

Keep up the ideas,
no problem
but I'm out of them-for today :cool:

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You can also make something like enchanting

Not all items ofcourse could be enchanted, like make a specific item level like

colored name ( like in World of Warcraft)
gray
white
green
blue
Purple
orange

Make something like only purple and orange or only orange items can be enchanted, (it would require to make an item with no enchant and an for every enchant another item)
like:
1) Bow
Enchant:
- Bow with poison sting ability
- Bow with more damage
- Bow with long range shot ability

It is complicated but worth it.

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The hero:
Sylvia, the Holy Caster
str:17+1.4 Base Dmg 40-45
agi:17+1.4 Range 550
int:22+2.2 Armor 1.7
Holy Bolt
Lv1:80 Damage, 15% miss on atk, 3 duration, 85 mana cost, 12 cooldown
Lv2:150 Dmg, 25% , 3 dur , 100 mp cost, 12 cooldown
Lv3:220 Dmg, 35% , 3.5 dur , 115 mp cost, 11.5 coold.
Lv4:290 Dmg, 45% , 4 dur , 130 mp cost, 11 cooldown
Luce
Lv1:60 Dmg, 215 AOE, 5% movespd slow , 80 mp cost, 15 cooldown
Lv2:120 Dmg, 230 AOE, 7% ms slow , 100mp cost, 15 cooldown
Lv3:180 dmg, 245 AOE, 9% ms slow , 120mp cost, 15 cooldown
Lv4:240 Dmg, 260 AOE,11% ms sliow, 140mp cost, 15 cooldown
Holy Help
Lv1:5% chance to deal 2x times damage a spell
Lv2:10% chance
Lv3:15% chance
Lv4:20% chance
Dusk of Light
Lv1:heals 200 or damages 180, 250mp cost, 85 cooldown
Lv2:heals 350 or damages 300, 400mp cost, 80 cooldown
Lv3:heals 500 or damages 440, 600mp cost, 75 cooldown
(Holy help can be used to heal 2x or damage 2x)
Bonus attributes lv1-10

Holy help would be something like a spell critical right?????

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I have one idea.

Spell:

For a pyromancer
Insanity
Costs little mana, has medium cooldown.
Make it out of storm bolt and set it to do nothing.
Than use a trigger to make a dummy unit that casts a random spell

It is kind a good, you can also give it a name (Spontanus Cast)

Sorry for spam got disconected few times

L

Lord_Mithos

hey knight quick question i need help geting my mapmakeing clan started and what hapend to umed orpg and that td u made that i tested where u have to get the ingredeants if i were u i whould stick with one progect
send me the answer when u can but not in fourm

~Mithos

Knights

Reaction score
W!†A_cRaft, I like the item enchanting thing, and the spell idea.

Mithos. . .PM.

Knights

Reaction score
Don't like that idea.

Only thing I am willing to go for is Mercenaries, which don't save, but you can sell them back for the full gold back.

500 posts. Wewt.

Lunarios

Reaction score
God dammit how many times do I have to tell you, CAN YOU TELL ME WHY YOU DON'T LIKE IT? If you don't like it, there should be a reason that stands a chance. "Don't like that Idea"

Never underestimate the power of feedback.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hello Knights, you may want to add these in:

Hero Classes:

Nature's Chosen
Nature's Lord
Gaia's Child
Nature's Assasin
Nature's Samurai

Inferno Paladin
Infernal Lord
Incinerated Guardian
Inferno Walker
Blazing Samurai
Blazing Elemental

Frostbite Paladin
Sheer Frost Lord
Frostbite Guardian
Frostbite Assasin
Frostbite Samurai
Freezing Elemental

Mountain Paladin
Mountain Lord
Mountain Guardian
Granite Trapmaster
Earth Samurai
Granite Elemental

Lunarios

Reaction score
Since your opinion has no information backing, lets ask other people.

Read the post 4 posts up, and tell me what you think. Its my post.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Lunarios said:
Since your opinion has no information backing, lets ask other people.

Read the post 4 posts up, and tell me what you think. Its my post.

Well, we could do that. But, how are you suppose to get the rep in if you already have the rep showing on lumber or gold. Does lumber stand for rep or is it another resource?

N

NuBy

Wow, the looks of the screenshots are amazing.. it looks as if there miles apart.. from each other

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.