Mystica ORPG

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Official Bump!

I'd like to officially bump this thread.

Progress for BETA 1 goes well.

Triggers: 97% to BETA 1
Units: 97% to BETA 1
Spells: 96% to BETA 1 (Some bugs)
Terrain: 89% to BETA 1(One island left, a small one at that.
Overall: 94%!

Once BETA 1 is ready, I will post again, and post it on a bunch of websites, and give links.

Keep up the ideas,
Knights :cool:

Demi666

Reaction score
i got an idea

Infernial Death

Makes all dead bodies on the ground cath fire dealing 75 dmg secoung for 10 secounds on a enemie

Knights

Reaction score
Interesting, so like a Corpse Explosion!

I like it.

Okay, BETA 1 is NEARLY ready.

I need to run a final test, then I can release it.

There is also a website up for Mystica ORPG.

www.MysticaORPG.tk

Please give it a look,

A

ApocRhino

knights y wus i kikd from clan? btw im grounded and cant use wc

Knights

Reaction score
Apoch, the clan was disbanded. A few things went on, better not to explain here.

Nice thread Thanatos. I may use some of those ideas.

Thanks for the support and help, and keep it up,

EDIT: I have decided to post-pone the release of BETA 1 until it has nearly all the functions it will have in future versions, except for classes.

So, that means, many quests, items for mages with level requirements up to level 50, set items, etc.

Sorry about the delay, but this will ensure a better beginning, and will also ensure that people will not play BETA 1, dislike it, and never play future versions, which could be better.

Sorry again,

werasd

Reaction score
Suggestions!

WOW!! I think this ORPG will be nicer than FFORPG, Defiance´s, FFEpic, FFForever and everyone! I was guessing here, and i found some things that i think will be nice!

----Suggestions----

Spells

1. Cave : Gives a chance to find something in the earth, like: Gold, Itens, etc. [For Earth]
  2. Sun Raise : Summons a "sun" to deal damage in nearby units. Also deals more damage in the Ice Tribe units. [For Fire]
  3. Guardian Saint : Summons a Guardian Saint. A powerful monster that can use abilities. That is a unit made by GOD. [For everyone]
  4. Chance! The same of "Cave" but you haven´t got the chance to get Gold. You have just the chance to get itens... [For everyone]

----Miscallenous----

Tribes
  • Air : They are the Air Heroes and Monsters! Famous for inventing the Plane and the Helicopters, they use you flying abilities to kill people!
  • Evil : The Unholy... Enemy of everyone in the earth an heaven... They live in the hell, with the Demon! Vampires, Zombies, Nightmares and other Evil Creatures!
-----------------------------------------

Thats all i have in Suggestions... If i find anymore i post here!

BB!

Knights

Reaction score
Wow. I like those abilities.

The tribes cannot be added, as 4 tribes is the max, where there is a starting area for each. The reason is if there are 5 tribes, say, there would need to be 2 starting areas.

I was testing the map on BNet, and a fellow came up with the excellent idea of tribe skills. This would mean more when more classes come out, as it would mean that based on the tribe you pick, you get a spellbook of passive spells, which you also gain at level increments.

This would be neat, as the swordsman, say, for an Umed Tribe, could have a few same abilities as the...say...Magician.

Keep up the ideas and comments,

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hey Knights, if you want to add more than 4 clans, make a few more that are RELATED to those other clans. For example:

Tribes/Clans:

Qum'Tos (Nature) and Dra'thor (Grass)
Plem'az (Fire) and Exel'edor (Explosive)
Tel'ar (Ice) and Jir'aka (Water)
Umed (Earth) and Grado (Underground)

Like in the example here, you can make 8 clans with without having a imbalance of players. This is what it will turn out, until.......! Check below to see results:

Total Forces: 9
Total Players: 1-4 on each (Unbalanced)
Qum'Tos Tribe Players: 1
Plem'az Tribe Players: 1
Tel'ar Tribe Players: 1
Umed Tribe Players: 1
Dra'thor Tribe Players: 1
Exel'edor Tribe Players: 1
Jir'aka Tribe Players: 1
Grado Tribe Players: 1
Other: 4

You can change the above to.....

Total Forces: 4
Total Players: 3 on each (Balanced)
Qum'Tos and Dra'thor Tribe Players: 3
Plem'az and Exel'edor Tribe Players: 3
Tel'ar and Jir'aka Tribe Players: 3
Umed and Grado Tribe Players: 3

See! No imbalace of players while giving them an extended selection of heroes, new items, new areas, and new tribes to choose from.

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
He said 4 tribes only, else nobody would have allies. I agree with him.

edit - i'll read it lol. But still that is an ok idea, but i think that you should stick with just 4 tribes, makes it easier and better, imo.

Knights

Reaction score
Hmm. The problem with more then 4 tribes, is some tribes would start in the same place. Would that make them allies? If so, why make more then 4 tribes, why not simply add more classes with variety to the existing tribes!

It makes it easier for the users, and overall better.

I will still use those ideas, as in, Water, and Underground..etc.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Knights said:
Hmm. The problem with more then 4 tribes, is some tribes would start in the same place. Would that make them allies? If so, why make more then 4 tribes, why not simply add more classes with variety to the existing tribes!

It makes it easier for the users, and overall better.

I will still use those ideas, as in, Water, and Underground..etc.

Thank you Knights, the 8 tribes will be evenly distributed into their related groups. By then, you have 2 tribes on one team! Also opens a improved hero selection, items, base, ect. The catch is, whose town hall should be destroyed? I really think that the answer is to make one town hall with tribe existing structures, to balance gameplay. This will add 2 tribes into the same area, while there's one town hall, and more existing structures (say like 6 or 4 more for the other tribes).

Knights

Reaction score
Thanatos_820 said:
Thank you Knights, the 8 tribes will be evenly distributed into their related groups. By then, you have 2 tribes on one team! Also opens a improved hero selection, items, base, ect. The catch is, whose town hall should be destroyed? I really think that the answer is to make one town hall with tribe existing structures, to balance gameplay. This will add 2 tribes into the same area, while there's one town hall, and more existing structures (say like 6 or 4 more for the other tribes).

Theres no town halls for tribes...it is not a war...Merely an ORPG...
The tribes define teams, but you can still alter that.
In bigger games, it would be better to keep the tribes as teams, but in smaller games, partying would be better.

I still think keeping 4 tribes, but with different classes is better.

Knights

Reaction score
;) I wasn't sure what you were thinking...pretty sure you thought it was an AoS... :p

Well, still, I know you have great ideas, keep em up, and join Mysticas Forums!

www.MysticaORPG.tk

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Knights said:
;) I wasn't sure what you were thinking...pretty sure you thought it was an AoS... :p

Well, still, I know you have great ideas, keep em up, and join Mysticas Forums!

www.MysticaORPG.tk

So, when will the new version come out? By the way, I registered onto your site :cool:.

Knights

Reaction score
Not long from now.

Thanks for registering.

I am working on BETA 1 right now, and progress is going well.

Seeing as the expectations have gone up, here are the new stats:
Triggers - 80%
Objects - 75%
Spells - 100%
Terrain - 95%
Other Features - 50%

There are quite a few things still to be done, so overall progress is about 78%.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Well, I got to get to work on my map. Good luck :D! I will download your map when it comes out!

Knights

Reaction score
Updates:
There will be 4 more quests, and more items, and that is all for BETA 1.

So, it should be ready tomorrow sometime.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.