Mystica ORPG

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Thanatos_820 said:
Hello Knights, you may want to add these in:

Hero Classes:
... etc, etc.
you need more imaginative names, "frozen" this "fire" that. read the dictionary or something.
anyway:
Spell Idea's
Rapid Fire - An archers fires arrows in a rapid fashion (these will be line missiles or w/e), but because he is firing so fast, he has little aim. (unit turns randomly in a certain angle of his facing, Player has to try to aim, maybe too complicated.)
... Bane - (i don't know how you'd work this one, but when an archer or w/e class gains a lvl, mb all of them, they get a dialog to choose a bane, a bane does extra dmg, critical strike, or w/e to the ... lots of if/then/elses ftw!)

Lunarios

Reaction score
I must agree with N2o, Originality rox!

And lumber would be a resource/rep its kind of like total rep is the company value, and lumber is your current cash.

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wow guys...Nice ideas.

Now, about lunarioses idea...I really don't want to say this...but since lunarios is being. . . *For lack of a better word* mean . . . I must.

That idea will not be implemented. Just because one person thinks it is good, or one person comes up with it...means nothing.

I am making the map, and I decide what goes in it.. Simple as that.

Sorry.

Now, Thanatos, those names are pretty good, I will try to mix and combine them to get even more original ideas.

I've used a theasaurus to get some synonyms for a bunch of words, so the items won't be boring Rugged Boots, Iron Boots, Steel Boots...and instead be:

Rugged Footwear
Iron Waders
Steel Plated Boots
Etc..
Etc.

The items will work as follows:
Each class of unit, eg Magicians, no matter what element, will have sets of items for levels. So, for a level 1 magician, you cannot wear level 50 armor, for example. So there would be Class restrictions and Level restrictions.

This way, the items are more personalized, and the people will want to create new characters to get new and cooler items!

You will be able to customize your weapon, as W!†A_cRaft said, so it will cost some money, but you could..say..turn a Bow into a Poison Bow, or Fire Bow, dependig on where in the map you are and what merchant you are buying from.

There will be wandering merchants along the map and many other things.

The overall progress is as follows:
Terrain 75%
Triggers 12%
Objects 5%
Overall 20-25% to the first release.

I will not release a half-finished BETA version, I will only release as bugfree a version as I can humanly release, and with nearly all the features that will be in next versions, except for new classes. In the first version there will be 4 classes, with 11 abilities each.

Keep up the ideas,
Knights :cool:

Lunarios

Reaction score
Mean? How exactly is asking if other people like a idea mean? It can only make a map better if the idea is well liked. The public will be palying this, not me or you. If the public thinks its a good idea, than its a good idea.

Correct?

Knights

Reaction score
No. If I am not going to put it into MY map...that is just too bad.

Sorry for being childish, but I am putting what I feel is best in my map,

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
I am willing to beta test and to give more ideas, just ask. All i want is a little credit when the map starts. (not bothered about rep)

Knights

Reaction score
Of course...Every person who even just GAVE an idea gets credit.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
N2o) said:
you need more imaginative names, "frozen" this "fire" that. read the dictionary or something.
anyway:
Spell Idea's
Rapid Fire - An archers fires arrows in a rapid fashion (these will be line missiles or w/e), but because he is firing so fast, he has little aim. (unit turns randomly in a certain angle of his facing, Player has to try to aim, maybe too complicated.)
... Bane - (i don't know how you'd work this one, but when an archer or w/e class gains a lvl, mb all of them, they get a dialog to choose a bane, a bane does extra dmg, critical strike, or w/e to the ... lots of if/then/elses ftw!)

Alright, alright but sorry if I answered late. I'll change them....

ITEMS:
NOTICE: Anyone can take these ideas IF I at least get 3% of credit :D! Well, Knights doesn't have to give me credit though if I'm a credit burden.

Starsteel Basher
A weightless axe covered in starsteel.
+25 Damage
+10 Strength
+10 Agility
+Bash (30% to stun for 3 seconds and adds 15 damage)

Adamantine Cleaver
A very strong axe used only by elites.
+90 Damage
+25 Strength
+35% Critical Strike (3x)
+Cleave (85%)

Shockrocker Gourd
A sturdy and protective gourd used to protect your backbones and spine.
+16 Armor
-33% Spell Damage Recieved

Hunter's Shuriken
A weightless shuriken that is carried by hunters.
+36 Damage
+15% Attack Speed
+Throw (275 Damage in a line)

Elegant Basher
A sturdy weapon that can penetrate through stainless stell in one simple blow.
+40 Damage
+Bash (40% to stun for 3 seconds and adds 25 damage)

Elegant Starsteel Cleaver
A stronger version of the ordinary Starsteel Basher.
+35 Damage
+15 Strength
+12 Agility
+Cleave (75%)

Guillotine Sword
A thick long sword that can cut through 1 milimeter of adamantine but others can't even cut 1 / 1,000,000,000 of a millimeter of adamantine.
+70 Damage
+Cleave (95%)
+40% Critical Strike (4.5x)

Cranium Sabotager
A hammer that can sabotage several things.
+45 Damage
+Bash (25% to stun for 3 seconds and adds 20 damage)
+50% Damage dealt on Fortified

Shockrocker Sabotager
A better version of the Cranium Sabotager.
+55 Damage
+Bash (20% to stun for 3 seconds and adds 30 damage)
+50% Damage dealt on Fortified

Dragon's Glory
A weapon that signifies a dragon's glory.
+70 Damage
+30% Attack Speed
+Splash (200 Splash)

Starsteel Plated Armor
An armor coated in strong starsteel metal.
+40 Armor
+15% Evasion
+2 Hit Point Regeneration

Adamantine Plated Armor
A rare and very sturdy armor coated in adamantine. Adamantine is resistant to spells. This item is extremely expensive
+65 Armor
+5 Hit Point Rgeneration
+Spell Immunity

Compact Plated Armor
An armor very resistant to damage
+35 Armor
+Reduces 20 Damage but can't be lowered to 5 damage
+20% Spell Evasion
+35% Evasion

Mithril Plating
A weightless plate of armor coated with mithril.
+28 Armor
+120 Movement Speed
+10% Evasion

Lord's Greaves
A set of greves used by any lord.
+30 Armor
+35% Evasion

Ashigaru Greaves
A set of greaves used by ashigaru warriors.
+8 Armor
+15% Evasion

Dragonscale Plating
An armor covered in dragon scales.
+45 Armor
-50% Spell Damage Recieved
+15 Hit Point Regeneration

Dragonscale Greaves
A set of greaves covered in dragon scales.
+30 Armor
+100 Movement Speed
+7 Hit Point Regeneration

Titanium Plated Armor
A stong armor plated in titanium.
+25 Armor
-86% Spell Damage Recieved

Platinum Plated Armor
A strong and sturdy armor coated in platinum.
+12 Armor
-66% Spell Damage Recieved

Wait.....you guys think I'm a show-off don't you.

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Erm, no. But you got quite alot of bashing items, bash is ugly in my opinion.
anyway you should do item-types, e.g.
Hammer (blunt) good against metal armour weak against cloth and leather.
Sword (Sharp) good against cloth, ok against leather slightly worse against metal, etc.
and you should do weights:
Dagger is lighter than hammer, hammer = -2% movespeed or something.
I will post some more idea's when i get them.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
N2o) said:
Erm, no. But you got quite alot of bashing items, bash is ugly in my opinion.
anyway you should do item-types, e.g.
Hammer (blunt) good against metal armour weak against cloth and leather.
Sword (Sharp) good against cloth, ok against leather slightly worse against metal, etc.
and you should do weights:
Dagger is lighter than hammer, hammer = -2% movespeed or something.
I will post some more idea's when i get them.

Use more describtive words (Knights even said :D) like I don't know....maybe Lightweight Dagger or Assasin's Dagger, Holy Hammer or Sabotager, and Iron Sword or Steel Sword. And if you haven't noticed, you can check your grammer for errors like armour is spelt armor. A good thing is to put all of your ideas into one post instead. I don't know but everyone puts in like 2-6 ideas. My mind is different so don't question me about how I pick up ideas so quickly....I'm 12, what do you expect...my mind is still growing :D.

Knights

Reaction score
Armor = American Armour = Canadian. Either way is fine, though even though I am canadian I use Armor, seeing as there are more Americans.

Great item ideas, I will change the effects though, and N2o I LOVE that idea.

:),

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Thanatos_820 said:
Use more describtive words (Knights even said :D) like I don't know....maybe Lightweight Dagger or Assasin's Dagger, Holy Hammer or Sabotager, and Iron Sword or Steel Sword. And if you haven't noticed, you can check your grammer for errors like armour is spelt armor. A good thing is to put all of your ideas into one post instead. I don't know but everyone puts in like 2-6 ideas. My mind is different so don't question me about how I pick up ideas so quickly....I'm 12, what do you expect...my mind is still growing :D.
N2o I LOVE that idea.
Knights said:
Armour is english, and i am English so don't correct me on my own language thanks. Also, i didn't use descriptive words because it was just an example, not an idea.

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Thanatos_820 said:
Armour is english, and i am English so don't correct me on my own language thanks. Also, i didn't use descriptive words because it was just an example, not an idea. Im 13, age is nothing i learn HTML when i was 9 :rolleyes:
Knights said:
N2o I LOVE that idea.
Which?

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
N2o) said:
Armour is english, and i am English so don't correct me on my own language thanks. Also, i didn't use descriptive words because it was just an example, not an idea. Im 13, age is nothing i learn HTML when i was 9 :rolleyes:
Which?

Whatever :rolleyes:. Then why is it that in games, it says Armor and not Armour. And you must be part Canadian because of that fact that you say armour instead of armor. If it's Canadian games then that's fine but here....we say armor and not armour...Canadians say that of which that is fine.

Im 13, age is nothing i learn HTML when i was 9 :rolleyes:

Well, that's because of growth. If age is nothing then how come you aren't mentally retarded (no offense)? Age is something. Ever knew about the days, months, years, decades, and centuries? That's age. And how do you get so mature....your mind tells you when.

NOTICE: You just double-posted. Edit your posts unless it wasn't on purpose.

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
I didn't mean to no, and anyway it says 'armor' in the games because blizzard are American and anyway since when was it your problem to correct me on my grammar and/or tell me how to talk, offtopic end of, back to the thread.

edit - for your info i'm 7/8's English and 1/8 Irish, no Canadian in me

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Why is it that whenever I post somewhere else, It always, ALWAYS goes silent :mad:. Is it what I'm saying? Tell me specificly, what am I saying that's making the threads so silent? Anyway, what else is needed?

Knights

Reaction score
Ideas are needed...:p

I'm not sure what you mean by silent...and I'm not sure I've seen what I think you mean...

So..are we thinking the same thing???

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
What I meant was that whenever I post, no one else answers for quite a while like over a few hours. Usually, sometimes I think I just ruined the thread. But anyways, what ideas are needed? Items, Abilities, Heroes, Units, Imports, Names? Or you just need ideas like a trigger.

Knights

Reaction score
2 Things, overall ideas, like Lunarioses about the combining of items to create a house, and also ideas about items.

Thanks,

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.