It would be in a blur,
But it would ruin us from behind.
It was ourselves; tribe against tribe,
Tribes would define us;
Tribes would destroy us.
The war would have to end,
But can you put an end to it?

That's the story so far.

The way this game is going to work, is it is devided into sections, each being an island. There are 4 tribes, and you can pick between them, each having their own element.

Qum'Tos - Nature
Plem'az - Fire
Tel'ar - Ice
Umed - Earth

The way it will work, is each tribe has different classes based on the element.

Nature
Druid
Animal Warrior
Savage Beast
Ranger of Nature

Fire
Pyromancer
Fire Warrior
Fire Beast
Fire Archer

Ice
Ice Magician
Ice Warrior
Ice Beast
Frozen Archer

Earth
Geomancer
Warrior of the Earth
Earth Beast
Ranger of Earth

I will think of more classes as time goes on.

The terrain will be islands only, and you will have to get tickets to travel to new islands. This will make the exploring aspect of this ORPG quite interesting.

Exp will be (Level of Monster x 50) - (Level of Hero x 2)

When you pick your class, depending on what tribe it is in, you will be moved to that tribes starting island. Each tribe will be enemies with each other, making a great PvP system. There will be a way to become a rouge, for advanced players, which will be once you die, you die forever, but you can always save/load him again.

Yes, there is a save/load system in this map...I was lazy so imported Effanes sample one, yes he gets credit, it works exellent.

Lunarios is helping with terrain currently, because I am not the greatest at terrain, and there is going to be a lot of it.

There will be a feature for recreational/economical things in the game, such as Fishing or Lumberjacking, so you can gather wood, fish, and other things.

There will be a way to combine these things into houses, fishing houses, benches, etc, each thing having a unique ability. Fishing house for example would allow you to buy fishing rods, and a House would heal you slowly while inside it, benches would heal mana, etc.

There will be a private island system, so players can buy private island and build houses, and whatnot there.

The map will be blocked, as you would have no map in real life, but I will try to add features to help so you don't get lost.

Here are some screenshots:

Nature Tribe Starting Place
morpg1co4.jpg

Coral Island(Level 15 up island)
morpg2ix8.jpg

Fire Tribe Starting Place
morpg3sx5.jpg

Ice Tribe Starting Place
morpg4yr6.jpg

Earth Tribe Starting Place
morpg5kt4.jpg

What I need, is ideas for abilities, and whatnot.

Remember, I am always willing to import models for the abilities, so go wild.

Also, ideas for items and classes would be nice,
Thanks,
Knights :cool:

D

Doomsday

Impressive skins and models...
Lets hope this will be far more better than defiance's.

Suggestions
-Abilities-
Battlelust
Unholy Aura
Increases movement speed and regeneration of HP by a certain %.

Blood Hungry
Vampiric Aura
Gives a % of the damage to your health.

Throw Javelin
Storm Bolt
Throws a long spear at the target enemy, doing - damage and stunning for - seconds.

Impale
War Stomp
Slams the ground, forcing long shards of earth towards the targets.
NOTE: For this, you have to make a trigger that creates special effect 'Impale' on the targeted unit.

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thanks for the excellent ideas. I like the impale one, I will use it for the geomancer or earth warrior.

*Updated the ranger classes*
*Fixed the Coral Island Picture*

Keep up the great ideas,

D

Doomsday

Explode
Storm Bolt
Throws a bomb at the unit making it fly high.
(Triggered spell, if you want I can post the trigger tomorrow.)

Knights

Reaction score
Excellent, no need for a trigger, I'll do a knockback instead.

H

hey its X

custom models and skins=bad, will end up taking too much space, I recommend effects models and icons imported for RPGs. but its yor game so whatever

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Your custom models/skins are looking excellent.
Ideas:
Ferocious Rage
Use roar model. The warrior goes into a ferious rage with extra hit points, hit point regen and attack speed (or whatever you wish). This rage physically drains him so he will become tired after using it for a certain ammount of time, after spell is finished, he gets less movement speed, less attackspeed, less damage (or whatever you wish) for a certain ammount of time. Triggered.
Frozen Earth
Freezes the earth about the Ice Magician for x secs, causing enemies to slip and slide for a short while, making them unable to attack and cast spells. Need sliding triggers for this.
Rock Smash
The earth beast summons up his strength, and bashes the ground savegly, causing rocks to shoot up to damage and stun enemies. The earth beast is also stunned for a short while.

Knights

Reaction score
Excellent ideas! As to Hey_its_X, Do not worry, I have many many custom effects and icons ready to come, and ALL of my models are below/at around 75kb, so the map is only 1gb, with nearly all the imports it will get.

Keep up the ideas,

P.S. You get rep for ideas, and credit ingame.. ;)

D

Doomsday

Haha, I'm still trying to find out how to make skins/models 1KB... that'll be useful.

Perhaps a Naga camp or place?
Theres a water weather effect thing somewhere (I think wc3campigns.net) that makes it look like your in water... plus theres a reasonable amount of naga models you could use.

S

Solidarity

Your first one is a little better, but in your other screenshots, there's just not much going on. Maybe it's the angle you set it at or maybe it's just me, but you should try to add more doodads/creep camps or other things.

Just a thought :eek:

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Great map, for a 13 year old (I'm not underestimating any 13 guy)
Um, lol
the Ice tribe screen says screen captured

and btw, aren't you in work with the other Eternal Demise map?

denmax

Reaction score
Originally posted by Knights
Excellent ideas! As to Hey_its_X, Do not worry, I have many many custom effects and icons ready to come, and ALL of my models are below/at around 75kb, so the map is only 1gb, with nearly all the imports it will get.

1GB!!! WOW!! thats really big for a map!

Another great map made by Knights(OnTables)

If you need help on creating AI (I think that you already know :p ) I could help you with that... And I thought you're 14 ?? I am 12 but I'm a loser at terraining :(... Bcuz I'm concentrating on triggers

SUGGESTIONS:

Blink w/ Triggers
Ability 1 - Time Paradox
Creates a natural portal that goes through time, teleporting him/her to the place he wants to be, but cannot teleport to higher leveled lands. As he appears out of nowhere, it creates tremendous force of landing that damages him and nearby units.

EACH LEVEL INCREASES DAMAGE BY 50 by starting at the damage of 50.

Cooldown: 20 seconds
Mana Cost: 125

Brilliance Aura w/ Triggers
Ability 2 - Pulse Strike
Gives a 15% chance that hits the enemy units pulse vessel, lessening its blood and damages it every 2 seconds. Lasts 12 seconds.

EACH LEVEL INCREASES DAMAGE BY 20 by starting at 20. (Change if overpowered)

Incinerate
(Ultimate) - Incinerate
In every attack of the Hero, it deals more damage every time he attacks with the buff and when a unit dies by this, it will explode that also deals damage to nearby units. Buff lasts 2 seconds.

EACH LEVEL INCREASES EXPLOSION DAMAGE BY 50 by starting at 100.
EACH LEVEL INCREASES INCREASE DAMAGE BY 50 by starting at 50.

Engineering Upgrade and Attribute Bonus - [No Icon]
(Ultimate) - Promotion
Promotes the Hero to a better Hero, making him proud and thinking that he can do better, giving better Attributes, Stats, and Abilities.

EACH LEVEL INCREASES DAMAGE BY 10 starting in 20
EACH LEVEL INCREASES ALL HIS STATS BY 7 by starting in 15
EACH LEVEL INCREASES HIS MOVESPEED BY 10 by starting at 10

TNX,
-=Tôink=-®™ / DenZel94

EDIT: How do you +rep more than 1 in one time?

Knights

Reaction score
Wow guys, thanks for the excellent suggestions. NiKaNoRoU_GR, Eternal Demise is still in construction, and .25 is going to be a large change, so it is taking progess slowly.

But no worries. :p

As for the Screen Saved thingy showing, I can't help it, I don't have a TGA veiwer currently, so I just did it with paint and CTRL+V... :)

As for nothing going on in the screenshots...well, it's the angle mostly. There are many doodads and creep camps, though I still will polish it up a bit.

Currently, progess goes well, lunarios has the map and is working(Slowly :mad: ) on it. He is doing terrain, but "supposedly" he has a lot of homework... :p

Edit: KnightsOFTables*...and 1GB is fairly low for the amount of imports I have in it.

Keep up the amazing ideas,

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Um, I think you can add these proffessions to the map:
1.Poaching-brings animal skins
2.Potion-herb making
3.Relic finding-tomb raiding

It's good on RPGs ;)

Knights

Reaction score
Nice suggestions for professions.

Further suggestions are welcome,

Knights

Reaction score
Equals woot <3.

Adding more tribes will maybe come, but, think about it. If there is like 7 tribes, then people will almost never have tribemates..Thus making the game boring, to play alone.

Also, terrain is built for 4 tribes, with 4 islands in each corner, and 4 islands on each edge, and islands in the middle.

Have no fear, the tribes are here...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.