Other NecroMania

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
Congratulations staskax, you're getting positive feedback for your work for a change. Stick to it and make this one good, don't let it fall to the way side like other projects. I'll play this one once you get a current version completed and give you some feedback

staskax

Reaction score
Congratulations staskax, you're getting positive feedback for your work for a change. Stick to it and make this one good, don't let it fall to the way side like other projects. I'll play this one once you get a current version completed and give you some feedback

hehe thanks for another positive comment ;]

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Punwisp, give him a break. Just because he started other projects and then abandoned them doesn't mean that he can't work on a project and stick to it.

staskax

Reaction score
The work is progressing ...
A great terrainer ~Void~ is improving the terrain greatly !!!
Also I am doing some major changes of gameplay , but I won't release the information now , would spoil the waiting fun :p

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I'm not blond. If I was, I wouldn't be here now.

Staskax, aren't you also working on COTI?

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Screenshots please.

Also, you should clean up the presentation on your first post. It looks messy and makes me not want to read it.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
according to his thread on the hive, he's abandoned this project and is using the terrain made by void for a new project instead

staskax

Reaction score
Good news people , fixed the problem I had !!! Work on NecroMania continues (with that new terrain)

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, a small suggestion for the Spell Hotkeys
Map the Basic Spells to Z, the advanced spells to X... if you have more then map them to C and V.
Now, in each spell book, The Spell taking up (0, 0) should be Q, (0, 1) Should be W, (0, 2) Should be E....
(1, 0) Should be A... etc.

That way, your keyboard sortof fits the Spellbook layouts, making it easy and player-friendly. You can spam skills while lactualy knowing which is which because 11 spells is a hell load to remember.

staskax

Reaction score
What do you need for the map?Only triggerers?

Well yeah , and maybe an artist or something

Well, a small suggestion for the Spell Hotkeys
Map the Basic Spells to Z, the advanced spells to X... if you have more then map them to C and V.
Now, in each spell book, The Spell taking up (0, 0) should be Q, (0, 1) Should be W, (0, 2) Should be E....
(1, 0) Should be A... etc.

That way, your keyboard sortof fits the Spellbook layouts, making it easy and player-friendly. You can spam skills while lactualy knowing which is which because 11 spells is a hell load to remember.

You haven't played the map , have you ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.