Reaction score
Code:
Spontaneous Combustion
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Spontaneous Combustion 
    Actions
        Unit Group - Add (Target unit of ability being cast) to spontaneouscombustionunitgroup[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))]

It adds a unit to a unit group

Code:
Spontaneous Combustion Die
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
    Actions
         Do Multiple ActionsFor each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                 Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Dying unit) is in spontaneouscombustionunitgroup[(Integer A)]) Equal to (==) True
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Remove Spontaneous Combustion  buff from (Dying unit)
                        Set dyingunitpoint = (Position of (Dying unit))
                        Set spontaneouscombustionunitrange = (Units within 250.00 of dyingunitpoint matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to (==) True) and (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to (==) False)))
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect at dyingunitpoint using Abilities\Spells\Orc\AncestralSpirit\AncestralSpiritCaster.mdl
                        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                        Unit Group - Pick every unit in spontaneouscombustionunitrange and do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                Unit - Cause hero[(Integer A)] to damage (Picked unit), dealing (50.00 x (Real((Level of Spontaneous Combustion  for hero[(Integer A)])))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
                        Point - Remove dyingunitpoint
                        Unit Group - Destroy unit group spontaneouscombustionunitrange
                    Else - Actions

Then if the unit dies, it will search if it is in any of the group... If it is, it will do the following: Special effect, variable set up, damage effect, destroy variables.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Change The Event in Trig1 to Unit Starts the effect of an ability to start with
spontaneouscombustionunitgroup[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))]
Change to (Triggering Unit)

Matrix

Reaction score
Did u have global of type unit "hero"
Did u set every hero to this global?
Code:
Spontaneous Combustion
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Spontaneous Combustion 
    Actions
        Unit Group - Add (Target unit of ability being cast) to spontaneouscombustionunitgroup[Player number of (Owner of ([COLOR="SeaGreen"]GetTriggerUnit())))][/COLOR]
        [COLOR="Blue"]Set hero[/COLOR][Player number of (Owner of ([COLOR="SeaGreen"]GetTriggerUnit[/COLOR]())))]  = [COLOR="SeaGreen"]GetTriggetUnit()[/COLOR]
+
Replace line
with call GroupRemoveUnit(udg_spontaneouscombustionunitrange, GetTriggerUnit())

P.S. try to name groups more understandable names ffs + learn vjass

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Code:
Spontaneous Combustion Die
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is in spontaneouscombustionunitgroup[[B]Player Number (Owner of (Triggering unit)[/B])) Equal to (==) True <-- [I]Don't really feel the necessity to make it arrayed[/I]
    Actions
        Unit - Remove Spontaneous Combustion  buff from (Dying unit) <-- [I]Not necessary...[/I]
        Set dyingunitpoint = (Position of (Dying unit))
        Set spontaneouscombustionunitrange = (Units within 250.00 of dyingunitpoint matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of ([B]Owner of (Triggering unit)[/B]))) Equal to (==) True) and (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to (==) False)))
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at dyingunitpoint using Abilities\Spells\Orc\AncestralSpirit\AncestralSpiritCaster.mdl
        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in spontaneouscombustionunitrange and do (Actions)
           Loop - Actions
               Unit - Cause ([B]Triggering unit[/B]) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (50.00 x (Real((Level of Spontaneous Combustion  for ([B]Triggering unit[/B]))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        Point - Remove dyingunitpoint
        -[I]Not sure if you want to remove the unit from the Unit group or not[/I]-

Never knew that there are such Unit group and Point removal actions.

The above should be basically what you want.

Edit:
Damn... I missed out 'Target unit of ability being cast'... Nvm my post then =.=. Wasted the effort of editing... Crab...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.