Reaction score
Code:
Spontaneous Combustion
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Spontaneous Combustion 
    Actions
        Unit Group - Add (Target unit of ability being cast) to spontaneouscombustionunitgroup[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))]

It adds a unit to a unit group

Code:
Spontaneous Combustion Die
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
    Actions
         Do Multiple ActionsFor each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                 Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Dying unit) is in spontaneouscombustionunitgroup[(Integer A)]) Equal to (==) True
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Remove Spontaneous Combustion  buff from (Dying unit)
                        Set dyingunitpoint = (Position of (Dying unit))
                        Set spontaneouscombustionunitrange = (Units within 250.00 of dyingunitpoint matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Player((Integer A)))) Equal to (==) True) and (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to (==) False)))
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect at dyingunitpoint using Abilities\Spells\Orc\AncestralSpirit\AncestralSpiritCaster.mdl
                        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                        Unit Group - Pick every unit in spontaneouscombustionunitrange and do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                Unit - Cause hero[(Integer A)] to damage (Picked unit), dealing (50.00 x (Real((Level of Spontaneous Combustion  for hero[(Integer A)])))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
                        Point - Remove dyingunitpoint
                        Unit Group - Destroy unit group spontaneouscombustionunitrange
                    Else - Actions

Then if the unit dies, it will search if it is in any of the group... If it is, it will do the following: Special effect, variable set up, damage effect, destroy variables.

Change The Event in Trig1 to Unit Starts the effect of an ability to start with
spontaneouscombustionunitgroup[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))]
Change to (Triggering Unit)

Did u have global of type unit "hero"
Did u set every hero to this global?
Code:
Spontaneous Combustion
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Spontaneous Combustion 
    Actions
        Unit Group - Add (Target unit of ability being cast) to spontaneouscombustionunitgroup[Player number of (Owner of ([COLOR="SeaGreen"]GetTriggerUnit())))][/COLOR]
        [COLOR="Blue"]Set hero[/COLOR][Player number of (Owner of ([COLOR="SeaGreen"]GetTriggerUnit[/COLOR]())))]  = [COLOR="SeaGreen"]GetTriggetUnit()[/COLOR]
+
Replace line
with call GroupRemoveUnit(udg_spontaneouscombustionunitrange, GetTriggerUnit())

P.S. try to name groups more understandable names ffs + learn vjass

Code:
Spontaneous Combustion Die
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is in spontaneouscombustionunitgroup[[B]Player Number (Owner of (Triggering unit)[/B])) Equal to (==) True <-- [I]Don't really feel the necessity to make it arrayed[/I]
    Actions
        Unit - Remove Spontaneous Combustion  buff from (Dying unit) <-- [I]Not necessary...[/I]
        Set dyingunitpoint = (Position of (Dying unit))
        Set spontaneouscombustionunitrange = (Units within 250.00 of dyingunitpoint matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of ([B]Owner of (Triggering unit)[/B]))) Equal to (==) True) and (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to (==) False)))
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at dyingunitpoint using Abilities\Spells\Orc\AncestralSpirit\AncestralSpiritCaster.mdl
        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in spontaneouscombustionunitrange and do (Actions)
           Loop - Actions
               Unit - Cause ([B]Triggering unit[/B]) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (50.00 x (Real((Level of Spontaneous Combustion  for ([B]Triggering unit[/B]))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        Point - Remove dyingunitpoint
        -[I]Not sure if you want to remove the unit from the Unit group or not[/I]-

Never knew that there are such Unit group and Point removal actions.

The above should be basically what you want.

Edit:
Damn... I missed out 'Target unit of ability being cast'... Nvm my post then =.=. Wasted the effort of editing... Crab...

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.