Need help with Creep Respawn

ReDruMMurDeR

Reaction score
Im using a current one but everytime the creep dies it stops dropping items this is the formula i use

Events

unit- unit owned by neutral hostile dies

Conditions

Actions

wait 10game sec

Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for Neutral Hostile at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
thats what i use and they stop dropping items ive also tryed another one didnt work either they respawned tho

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
You don't really "respawn" the creeps. Rather, you create a new creep on a dead creep's location. Item drops are something that has to be pre-set, meaning that creeps you create won't drop any items unless you make them do so in the trigger as well.

I suggest you search the forum a bit, as there's already a lot of useful threads on how to create an effective respawn trigger system.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
well, they havent gotten any items they could drop.
what you do is just creating new units ever and ever when one dies.

what you would have to do is saving what kinds of items each creep might drop.
you could for example create global drop tables and give an index number to the creeps which saves what drop table to use if a creep dies.

for example:
if a creep with a point value of 1 (you can use any kind of index reference) dies you create a healing potion with a chance of 20%.
this way the item dropping is not bound to the actual unit but to a unit type.
if you use for example a useless dummy ability as index or the custom value you have more possibilities to varry the drops.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.