Need some1 to make a good campaign

darth_ilidan

Reaction score
i have a map called final destination, its an aos map but would like it to have a campaign so ppl knows more about the map story, if ur a good campaign maker and ur interested post some information bout u and the maps u have done

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I don't know if you're just asking for someone to make a campaign for you, but that is the first impression I got.

RULES For the World Editor Help Forum

We here at TH.net are not a Warcraft III editing service. Do not expect for you to hand over your map to us and have it handed back magically complete. It won't happen. So don't try.

This also should belong in the Members' Projects forum.

Members' Projects Forum Rules and Guidelines

No World Editor related question threads, this section is meant for projects, which include (but are not limited to):

- request threads looking for volunteers​

When posting your project, include a (short) description explaining what is the project all about. The more detailed the better.

Basically, just tell us about your map. Why would anyone want to help you when you have told us nothing. You haven't told us ANYTHING about your map, and your first impression is a sloppy, bad grammar request for someone to 'make a campaign' for you. It's a privilege to get other members to help you, not something that you will get all the time.

Darthfett said:
If you post a description of your map, it will not only get you people who want to make your map, but also beta testers who are genuinely interested in playing the map.

Remember, the more dedication you show to your map, the more people will want to help you with it and play it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.