Spell New Omnislash

Everlook

Reaction score
Well, you removed the unselecting bug =) but if you select some/an other unit while your omnislash is cast, the hero will stop blinking and stays invulnerable.

Since I don´t now any jass I´m not sure if this can be fixed, but I would be patient if :D because I really like your spell.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
that makes no sense what so ever, nor have i encountered that bug, has any one else?

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
Way to go, Emjl3r. Pretty nice, and of course awaiting the 'bug free version'.

@Everlook and the others that don't know of JASS: be patient and willfull, and you might master it ;)

Everlook

Reaction score
I don´t know if this helps, but I´ll tell ypu anyway: The Hero only stays invulnerable if Omnislash_ Hits > 0 and there are some friendly units around. I´m pretty sure you already have an ally-status query but perhaps you can improve it or something dunno :confused:

emjlr3

Reaction score
care to elaborate, im not sure what you are saying here

Everlook

Reaction score
Sorry for my English. I mean, everything works well until allied units are near. I testet it, and when there is only 1 enemy in range, but also a few allied units, then the caster stays invulnerable.

I hope I could make myself understood...

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Well I did this, jass, mui, the whole shabang.
But I thought that was how omni slash actually worked... You learn everyday.

emjlr3

Reaction score
y that would happen I have no idea at all, I will look into it when it is convienent for me

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
yeah i'm just a noob here but there are many times where the blademaster is just invulrunable forever. or at least until the end of the next cast.

warroom99

Reaction score
what do u mean?

simply remove the invunerability when there are no more enemies nearby or it is the end of the omnislash..

am i getting it right?

Astal

Reaction score
edit: ok i have it working but it waits like 2 seconds between attacks. I have CSCache and followed the directions exactly and why am I able to target my own creeps with the spell?

Ok i have it working now but it does no damage... arent spells supposed to come working XD

NetherHawk

Reaction score
just asking here, can u give a item ability granting + 400% ias to the blademaster when u cast omnislash and then remove it after the spell is done? then the probability of you not attacking and the timer finishing would be lesser? with this being accomplished we can remove the on damage trigger which could be triggered by other aoe or target spells?

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
As the announcement says, This map is broken. I'm pretty sure it is due to the CSCache in the map header that uses return bug.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Naturally, if the author is to fix these spells, they will most probably be approved once again!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.