none of my triggers are running anymore!

I give up. :(
I tried deleting and resetting EVERYTHING. (Only terrain remained.)
And still the triggers doesn't work.
I only had these two triggers:

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Set Player 1 (Red) Current gold to 750
        Player - Set Player 1 (Red) Current lumber to 750

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001 Copy
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -test as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Set Player 1 (Red) Current gold to 750
        Player - Set Player 1 (Red) Current lumber to 750

THis is going to be a pain but if you do it your map will work

Make a copy of your map.
On the original go into the trigger editor and files restore triggers. CLick that. Delete the melee start up trigger.
Go to file open map and open the copy.
Now copy each folder over.

but if i dont import then ima have to create all my variables all over again >.>
i guess its worth it for my map and that month i spent working on it

Variables can be copy pasted:
File > preferences > Automaticaly create unknown variables while pasting data (triggers that is:p)...

I've narrowed it down a bit, its one of these, all are placed in the category "other":
asd

Code:
function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_001_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
    call AddSpecialEffectLocBJ( GetRectCenter(GetPlayableMapRect()), "war3mapImported\\Artillery.mdx" )
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_asd takes nothing returns nothing
    set gg_trg_asd = CreateTrigger(  )
    call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_asd, function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_001_Actions )
endfunction
My bet? Artillery model sucks...
give me your email? i can send the map to you, "working" (Some triggers got red lines, due to well, they ran other triggers that wasnt there when they got pasted in and so...) but...
What you could try, disable this trigger in the original TDfile, to then see if the triggers works (i tried this, didnt work for me)

*wonders what Daemon is doing...*

umm File prefernses create unknown varible??????

When you do it the way I posted with some triggers you will need to assign the units again, like the waygates.

I went ahead and did it for you, the map works fine now

http://rapidshare.com/files/141399512/TD_Beta_vBeta_22.w3x

Ps what happen was his trigger data file gor currupted, it was not caused by his triggers, it was just a fluke.

that part i got >.> too bad specific units dont get.. oh well

artillary model is an SFX model made by will, and if uve been to hive, u know will. hes practically the base of hives sfx models
EDIT: the cinematic isnt right away to give red time to input the mode >.>

thx guys its rly appreciated. <3 <3 <3 4evr'n'evr

EDIT: too much rep in the past 24 hours =\

but, the solution lies within your triggers, it seems like the wc3 editor, when you save, it does not compile the trigger editor, I mean, it doesnt even read anything from it as it would be empty, which again would describe why no trigger runs...

That happened to my map like 2 weeks ago... :'(

This is what currently happens to me if I edit ANY map with EGUI. :(

:O
dont use egui. >.<

>him or his death animation?
Havent seen him, no, does not matter, unless you are able to shrink it, in my opinion.

If you have read my last post (i've edited it a bit), but then you would see why I came to the conclusion it is in your triggers and here is another proof :p:
"in the middle of fixing leaks and ummm, thats about it. all i was doing was location leaks."
After this, it "bugged"...

I've deleted all the triggers of yours, created just one new, no, nothing. So, you have to do (or recreate all triggers) as I described in the last post by me (in the edit-section).

So, go ahead, open up this map twice (as in copy paste the file, rename it to "td1" and "td2), then open both;
import a new trigger file from a map you have worked on, NOT this map (unless you have an earlier version, that was working 100%, else create a brand new map,... just import a working .wtg file!), then import that file, those triggers now work (although, they are not meant for this map...but, you have "ressurected" trigger editor in one way or another).

Now you can delete those triggers, except from one folder/category and a trigger or three... Or just have one single left, event: map init, game display Text...
Go to "td2" copy one category with triggers go to td1, paste, test map, and so on and so forth.

Hmm Just read this post and I guese I partly said and did what you have already said, sorry about that +rep for the mistake.

It wont let me give you rep right now, will have to do it tommorow, it's weird I have only giveing you rep (-rep) once before and it was for the flameing, that was a few days ago I think. So why can't I give +rep now?

cuz its not the time period but how much other ppl u rep in-between. i also found out this happens if i do anything with my triggers, so everytime now i fix a bug or whatnot ima have to redo that every time =\

I had a similar problem... its because you have 3 initialization triggers. You can't have more than 2.

worth a try i guess,

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.