Game Notpron Full Walkthrough, Hints, Cheats

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I unstuck this thread. The people that read this find it though the search engines anyway so no point in sticky.

A

angelgirl299

Helllpp

I'm stuck on level 12 i do not get what the guy explained on how to get past it. like where do i click to get teh username and password to show up:banghead::banghead:

U

unreal

S.o.s.

please give me little help with lv. 7 i figured it out but when i try with the answer rediar.htm a white screen appears with a sign 404 Not Found ... please tell me how should i type the URL ???

E

Emmargh

:shades::shades:
im really stuck on lv 7 can someone give me a hint?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i know i need to name the pic backwards, but what is the pic showing me? A chocolate bar?
plz i need a hint :confused:

Hi, where it says backwards type in rediar, its raider backwards. Hope this helps and if you get to level 12 please could you hepl me I'm very stuck hehe xx =]
:shades:

please give me little help with lv. 7 i figured it out but when i try with the answer rediar.htm a white screen appears with a sign 404 Not Found ... please tell me how should i type the URL ???

Hiya, yeah don't do that.

You have the url and where it says backwards type in rediar

Hope this helps xx :shades:

This helped a lot, but now I'm stuck on 81:(

Heyya do you know how to do level 12 because I looked on this cheat website and it really confused me . Please type back! :cool:

I don't know how I did it but somehow I skipped level 27. Did I or am I just confusing everyone aswell as myself?

P

posouth

Heyya do you know how to do level 12 because I looked on this cheat website and it really confused me . Please type back! :cool:
Are you able to see the .gif file? If yes, then as the cheat page said, the remote moved the most. Hence the answer.

P

posouth

Some help on level -12? Already flip horizontally (ie. fold left-right), put the flipped and original image together. Can't see anything even close to a word or a letter.....Is it something quite obvious to be seen?

Also, any use for the bunch of numbers in the source code?

:confused::confused::confused:

G

greg.bednar

Level 8

On level 8 I have found the second recording. It is <bg sound src="../stuff/mus2.mp3">, but do not know how to access it. Please help.:nuts: Some people said that I need a download manager. What is that and what does it do?

p.s. I would like to "figure out" how to do the things myself.:nuts: Just hints please.

B

Baroo

I've read the hints on this, and have had someone add a word/pw on another computer, refreshed mine, but don't see how to input the info -- any suggestions?

Darxy

Reaction score
can someone help me with lvl with username deja and password vu i think it was 14 but i am not sure i need help i cnt write deja with u know whit that sh** above:banghead::banghead:

alcalina

Reaction score
Hi.
Where do we can find the other answers? the alpha, beta and the rest of ?
after greece they will ask the first letter

Code:
just put alpha directory instead greece and you will get the alpha level

LVL ALPHA - See the source code, you see the letter B as Beta, just put beta in the top of url
The second tricky is the Hum ( for me is like UM in portuguese, só we get the TWO, but the two is BETA)

mozzer

Reaction score
level32

hi,
concerning level 32 :
- in the source i find that line 4 has one spacing (use of the spacebar) less than the other levels - has it anything to do with the answer ? i tried spacing, space, spacebar, backspace.htm - nothing happened at all

can somebody help me before it get totally nuts

thanks

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hi,
concerning level 32 :
- in the source i find that line 4 has one spacing (use of the spacebar) less than the other levels - has it anything to do with the answer ? i tried spacing, space, spacebar, backspace.htm - nothing happened at all

can somebody help me before it get totally nuts

thanks

Taken from the walkthrough:
Code:
Level 32: In the source you see "he took the via apia"...a road near the vatican
the vatican being the peak of the christian world.
Put this in the URL
/notvaticananymore.htm
*used to be vatican.htm*

mozzer

Reaction score
i think that's an old solution
no 'via appia' in the source

someone else for level 32 ? (and some explanation if possible)

mariva

Reaction score

Hi, where it says backwards type in rediar, its raider backwards. Hope this helps and if you get to level 12 please could you hepl me I'm very stuck hehe xx =]
:shades:

Hiya, yeah don't do that.

You have the url and where it says backwards type in rediar

Hope this helps xx :shades:

I don't know how I did it but somehow I skipped level 27. Did I or am I just confusing everyone aswell as myself?

hey i got a similar prob with level 7.i type "rediar" where backwards is written and still this white screen 404 error shows up.what should i do???help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.