Game Notpron Full Walkthrough, Hints, Cheats

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I unstuck this thread. The people that read this find it though the search engines anyway so no point in sticky.

A

angelgirl299

Helllpp

I'm stuck on level 12 i do not get what the guy explained on how to get past it. like where do i click to get teh username and password to show up:banghead::banghead:

U

unreal

S.o.s.

please give me little help with lv. 7 i figured it out but when i try with the answer rediar.htm a white screen appears with a sign 404 Not Found ... please tell me how should i type the URL ???

E

Emmargh

:shades::shades:
im really stuck on lv 7 can someone give me a hint?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i know i need to name the pic backwards, but what is the pic showing me? A chocolate bar?
plz i need a hint :confused:

Hi, where it says backwards type in rediar, its raider backwards. Hope this helps and if you get to level 12 please could you hepl me I'm very stuck hehe xx =]
:shades:

please give me little help with lv. 7 i figured it out but when i try with the answer rediar.htm a white screen appears with a sign 404 Not Found ... please tell me how should i type the URL ???

Hiya, yeah don't do that.

You have the url and where it says backwards type in rediar

Hope this helps xx :shades:

This helped a lot, but now I'm stuck on 81:(

Heyya do you know how to do level 12 because I looked on this cheat website and it really confused me . Please type back! :cool:

I don't know how I did it but somehow I skipped level 27. Did I or am I just confusing everyone aswell as myself?

P

posouth

Heyya do you know how to do level 12 because I looked on this cheat website and it really confused me . Please type back! :cool:
Are you able to see the .gif file? If yes, then as the cheat page said, the remote moved the most. Hence the answer.

P

posouth

Some help on level -12? Already flip horizontally (ie. fold left-right), put the flipped and original image together. Can't see anything even close to a word or a letter.....Is it something quite obvious to be seen?

Also, any use for the bunch of numbers in the source code?

:confused::confused::confused:

G

greg.bednar

Level 8

On level 8 I have found the second recording. It is <bg sound src="../stuff/mus2.mp3">, but do not know how to access it. Please help.:nuts: Some people said that I need a download manager. What is that and what does it do?

p.s. I would like to "figure out" how to do the things myself.:nuts: Just hints please.

B

Baroo

I've read the hints on this, and have had someone add a word/pw on another computer, refreshed mine, but don't see how to input the info -- any suggestions?

Darxy

Reaction score
can someone help me with lvl with username deja and password vu i think it was 14 but i am not sure i need help i cnt write deja with u know whit that sh** above:banghead::banghead:

alcalina

Reaction score
Hi.
Where do we can find the other answers? the alpha, beta and the rest of ?
after greece they will ask the first letter

Code:
just put alpha directory instead greece and you will get the alpha level

LVL ALPHA - See the source code, you see the letter B as Beta, just put beta in the top of url
The second tricky is the Hum ( for me is like UM in portuguese, só we get the TWO, but the two is BETA)

mozzer

Reaction score
level32

hi,
concerning level 32 :
- in the source i find that line 4 has one spacing (use of the spacebar) less than the other levels - has it anything to do with the answer ? i tried spacing, space, spacebar, backspace.htm - nothing happened at all

can somebody help me before it get totally nuts

thanks

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hi,
concerning level 32 :
- in the source i find that line 4 has one spacing (use of the spacebar) less than the other levels - has it anything to do with the answer ? i tried spacing, space, spacebar, backspace.htm - nothing happened at all

can somebody help me before it get totally nuts

thanks

Taken from the walkthrough:
Code:
Level 32: In the source you see "he took the via apia"...a road near the vatican
the vatican being the peak of the christian world.
Put this in the URL
/notvaticananymore.htm
*used to be vatican.htm*

mozzer

Reaction score
i think that's an old solution
no 'via appia' in the source

someone else for level 32 ? (and some explanation if possible)

mariva

Reaction score

Hi, where it says backwards type in rediar, its raider backwards. Hope this helps and if you get to level 12 please could you hepl me I'm very stuck hehe xx =]
:shades:

Hiya, yeah don't do that.

You have the url and where it says backwards type in rediar

Hope this helps xx :shades:

I don't know how I did it but somehow I skipped level 27. Did I or am I just confusing everyone aswell as myself?

hey i got a similar prob with level 7.i type "rediar" where backwards is written and still this white screen 404 error shows up.what should i do???help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.