Ok so..

Demi666

Reaction score
Ok, I have 3 - 4 questions here

1, Which one is better tank, Warrior or Paladin?

2, Which one should I get t6 to, My pala , My warrior or my priest?

3, Is there anything that's better then t6 when it comes to PVE ?

4, Give me tips^^

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
That depends, Warrior is better single-target tank, while Pala is better tank vs multiple mobs.

BoreCzech

Reaction score
1. As Sirroelivan said, Warrior is better to tanking one strong mob, instance bosses because of his defence abilities. But Paladin can tank as well, his big advantage is that he can heal himself, that means that he can solo some elite mobs etc, but he is not able to absorb that much damage as warrior. So if the warrior is healed he is the best tank in wow, but he is not able to kill strong mobs alone as well as Paladin who can fight against many mobs at once...

2. Who should you get T6 to? Do you want to be one of the main tanks in raid? Go Warrior. Do you want to support you party with some heals and dps or to be off tank? Go Paladin. Do you want to be one of the main healers in your party? Go healing set for Priest. Do you want to dps? Go dps Priest. It's just up to you who do you want to play with, what is your favourite class and what classes are you good at. Each class is good and useful...

3. Since the realase of path 2.4 the items which drops on Sunwell Isle are a bit better than T6 and 3 new items to T6 set drops there. So if you will have at least 4 pieces of T6 (because of the Set Bonuses it gives) and than the best items that drops on Sunwell Isle you will be at the very top of possible gear you can have right now...

4. Some tips? Many of them are above. I can only say one more think: Don't try to do PvP in PvE set even if you have the best gear... No resilience = Death in seconds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.