Hello I got 5 behaviors:

1 - unit takes 10% extra damage
2 - unit takes 20% extra damage
3 - unit takes 30% extra damage
4 - unit takes 40% extra damage
5 - unit takes 50% extra damage

Now what I want is that units can only have ONE of this behaviors at a time
How do I do this?

note: when units having behavior 1 and behavior 3 is dealt, the behavior 1 should remove

in other words: how do I prioritizate the behaviors from 5-4-3-2-1?

MissKerrigan

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
First create 4 validators, one each for behaviours 2 to 5. Set the validator type to Unit Compare Behaviour Type, the Validator: Behaviour property to the corresponding behaviour, and the Validator: Compare property to Greater Than.

Now create another 4 validators, one each for Behaviour 1 to 4. For each Behaviour, set the validator type to Combine. Now, for the Validator: Combines + property, you need to add the validators you created previously for which this validator should be removed. So for Behaviour 1, you need to add the validators you created in the previous step for Behaviours 2, 3, 4 and 5. For Behaviour 2, you need to add the validators your created in the previous step for Behaviours 3, 4 and 5. For Behaviour 3, you need to add the validators your created in the previous step for Behaviours 4 and 5. And for Behaviour 4, you need to add the validators your created in the previous step for Behaviour 5. Now you need to add these validators to the corresponding behaviour's Behaviour: Validators (Remove) property.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
It is not really that complicated. I just tried to explain every bit so you would be able to follow it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.