Map Question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
The facts are these.

Wars are very real, and yes people do lose their lives every day, and live in horrible conditions. They fight for our freedom and for their country. There are plenty of War games which have become very popular and successful; take the Battlefield series for example.

Do these games seek to belittle or misrepresent the conditions of actual warfare? No. Do they seek to "poke fun" at war or make war seem really cool and a fun thing to do? No. In fact, if anything these games make war even scarier to imagine for many gamers.

If this guy makes a war map with a similar setting as Operation Desert Storm or Iraqi freedom, let him. It isn't harming you, it isn't harming the soldiers fighting for your right to bad mouth him on these forums, it isn't harming anyone. If anything, it will give all the people who play this game on Battle.net a new-found respect for our men and women in the service.

Just my two cents.

To Mizuio-Ken: If you need any triggering assistance or have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will do my best to support this map. Looks cool!

Well said. I agree, and I would like to help if needed, as well.

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Maybe later, you can add a ranking system?
That way, it would be quite fun, and add a variety. Plus, you can just add a Save/Load code to save rankings.

The person's rank could do one of two things:
1. Nothing at all.
2. Give him discounts at the store, become more powerful, or give him more items at the start.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Maybe later, you can add a ranking system?
That way, it would be quite fun, and add a variety. Plus, you can just add a Save/Load code to save rankings.

The person's rank could do one of two things:
1. Nothing at all.
2. Give him discounts at the store, become more powerful, or give him more items at the start.

I'm against that =/
That would really unbalance the whole thing.

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right.

But I thought it was a fun idea.

You could just add it for bragging rights.

Like Captain = 1000 total kills...
General = 5000 total kills...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.