Penguin Tag

T

the2875

Here is my new tag map that I recently finished. It is fully complete, but I am still looking for bugs. It is up for editing if I receive suggestions. Please note that this game is unique from other tag maps, and you will notice this when you play it.

Please host this on USEast and USWest

Basic Gameplay:
-You are either a Penguin Killer, or a Penguin.
-Penguins can make a base anywhere on the map, and gold is gained from building farms.
-Yes, you can cut trees, but this game doesn't base off trees like Tree Tag.
-There is a secret item (cheese) that you can get by running into the tagger save area. Once you have the item, you can find a patch of blue fire with ice. Once you step on that, a secret merchant will appear. The merchant sells items that can help you live longer.
-Why is there a quest? It promotes exploration and use of all the areas of the map.

Attachments

• opt-Penguin Tag Beta2.875.w3x
    84.8 KB · Views: 115
  • screenshot1 Penguin Tag.jpg
    screenshot1 Penguin Tag.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 162
  • screenshot2 Penguin Tag.jpg
    screenshot2 Penguin Tag.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 159
  • screenshot3 Penguin Tag.jpg
    screenshot3 Penguin Tag.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 149
W

Warlord43

I am the2875's friend, and he told me to post this message (because he couldn't get on his computer): the2875: Please give me positive feedback on my map. +rep if you do. Also, I would like to know if anyone would like to help me with future maps.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
so ur asking for positive feedback only for rep? anyways,

u should explain more of ur map, the screenshots kinda look like any other tag. I might try it tho when i get the time.

T

the2875

I'm not saying you have to give positive feedback to get +rep, just any feedback, because I want this to be my best map yet...

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
infernals seem a bit excessive for killing penguins, dontcha think? unless they are super penguins ^^. a little more information on what makes it unique would be nice, im not a big fan of tag maps, but if its got something different i would give it a go (and id like to know what is different). and shouldnt you upload the map rather than saying "ive finished my map (but you're not gonna get it mwuahahahah)"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.