Percentual life bonus as an ability?

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
Is it possible to make an ability (passive or power-up) that increase the base life of a creature on a percentual level? Trying to make an experience system for regular creatures and would really love using that.

Otherwise I'll have to stick to defense and attack speed :/.

Nexor

Reaction score
there is an upgrade, but if you apply it, you won't be able to downgrade it again.

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
there is an upgrade, but if you apply it, you won't be able to downgrade it again.

Downgrading isn't an issue, but upgrades won't work anyway since they affect all creatures affectable by it. I want it so that if one footman has killed a gazzilion frost wyrms it will know how to fight better than a newly trained one.

MB-Kiyoshi

Reaction score
You could try creating more than one footman unit for each level, but that will take up a lot of time, and then using triggers to replace the footman with the newer footman.

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
You could try creating more than one footman unit for each level, but that will take up a lot of time, and then using triggers to replace the footman with the newer footman.

Well that way it would be much easier to create a multi-leveled flat hit points bonus system and calculate the numbers before. The thing I need is a dynamic system so I won't have to do one level skill for each unit.

Bird

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
2 Options...

Tome of Health ability.
Periapt of Vitality ability.

Lets say your Footman has 500 hp. Use Tome of Health at +50 hp. And give your unit Tomes via trigger (after he has killed x amount of units).

If you need the bonus to keep increasing (IE, the 2nd level gives him +55 hp), then simply create copies of the Tome of Health ability at various bonuses, and again, via trigger, detect which is the appropriate Tome to give your unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.