Playing vs AI

celerisk

When Zerg floweth, life is good
Reaction score
Now that we finally have something better than "very easy", did you try them?
And, if you did on, for example, "hard", did you win? First try?

Ever tried a 2 (you + normal) vs 3 (hard)? How fast did you lose? :p

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I tried some Coop vs AI which is basically me and a friend vs 2 random computers. This was our first match since phase 1 so we picked medium/normal and won quite easily. The A.I did not expand until we were pushing into their base in the late game.

We then tried Hard which was harder but still quite easy and then another game at hard where we lost because of pretty bad macro on our part.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I'm saying this first, I suck at melee games for most RTS's. So, I can hardly beat medium comp :/
Sometimes I win, other times I don't. I'm just terrible at microing

Xienoph

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well. 1v1 hard is easy. But I can't beat 1v1 very hard.
We've beaten 2v2 very hard and 2v2 insane. But I guess the later doesn't count.

We made a custom game in Novice Twilight Fortress, went tp vs zz. We abused the fact that zerg ALWAYS go roach ling first. So 2 void rays from toss is enough. For the next wave, add 4 sieges. And mass colossus and thor for the rest of the game.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I failed on the first try on medium since i wasn't expecting much resistance from the comp.2nd Try i rolled over that Terran AI. :p

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
The AI seems pretty terribad when it comes to helping allies. Lost the first 2v2 because my ally didn't feel the need to help me when I got attacked by both enemies.

You should watch a replay and follow the APM of the comp, goes over 300 in certain situations. :p

We abused the fact that zerg ALWAYS go roach ling first.
Yeah I tend to hold off the first attack wave with 2 Queens and Spine Crawlers while I fast tech to Mutas, once you have a handful of them it's pretty much GG.

punwisp

Reaction score
I hate how the AI is actually smart, they actually take backways that are blocked off with destructibles

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.