General Porcupine takes revenge on tourists breaking sex law

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The law in the US state of Florida specifically forbids having sex with a porcupine, and for a good reason, as two tourists from Russia discovered while trying to break it.

The Sunshine State is rather restrictive on what you can do between the sheets. No doing it if you are not married; no kissing your wife’s breast; no oral sex; no indulging in Kama Sutra; and absolutely NO SEX WITH PORCUPINES!

However two tourists from St Petersburg, Russia, decided to defy the wise instruction of Florida’s legal system and engage in lewd activity with the spiked beast, reports Tvoy Den tabloid.

Last edited:

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
WHY do I suddenly hear so much animal rape lately?

First a squirrel

Then this???

What the

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
What's with the sex laws? Men of Florida can't kiss their wife's breast? That's a little strange... :confused: I can understand no oral (or at least try), but the breast law leaves me stumped. KC, your people are strange.

Also, didn't the USA forbid sexual intercourse with animals? And why would you want to fuck a porcupine?

I'm just chalk full of good questions. :rolleyes:

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
lol doesnt surprise me someone tried it but, i hope part about no oral sex etc was a joke since a law cant forbid you from performing certain sexual actions with your partner married or not in your home. hell you can have sex with your kitchen floor (however that works) if you want, as long as it aint in public or harming anything like... animals?

on second thought, i imagine that would have been pretty painful... i had a porcupine once in my garage (i live in central usa, guess it got lost 600 miles in the wrong direction somehow lol) and that thing was a beast. now if a opposum wandered in at the same time, that would have been an awesome fight.

Porcupine vs Opposum

who would win?

Ashcroft

Reaction score
Surprising to know that man will still do it to an animal, especially a Porcupine.

~Ash

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Theres no need for a law here. I think everyone trying to screw a porcupine will teach himself not to do that again:D

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
Anything with pine will win.

pork - q - pine: Pork, comes from a FAT animal; Q is a letter; Pine is a type of tree, commonly mistaken for a fruit or a moderator at the helper.net.

so yes anything that grows scented christmas decorations will win.

Pineapple will win.

so are you talking about the fruit or the moderator?

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
They did it for lulz. Although I wasn't aware Florida had so many sex laws. Somehow I doubt they are followed.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Lol, no BDSM?! I am never, ever going to Florida...
Just for the record, I am Kidding.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.