Problem with melee map

PandarenD

Reaction score
Well I'm doing a melee map with some changed creatures but I have a problem with the orc's default AI, well the problem is that when the Computer plays with orcs and upgrades to stronghold it stops creating new builds , I mean it builds more barracks and defensive towers but it doesn't build spirit lodges or bestiaries , also it doesn't upgrade to fortress, I don't know why, but of course it makes the game boring at hell when you play against orcs -_-U , could you help me solve this problem?

PD: I've checked the "techtree requirements" of the buildings and they aren't the problem

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
You can customize AI for melée? o_O
Are you using the AI editor?
If so, just drop it. I don't think anyone ever uses that for AI.
I don't even think you can do that much with the AI editor

Everyone uses JASS for AI (which I suggest learning if you don't know it already. I started learning it not too long ago. It is awesome. :D).

PandarenD

Reaction score
Yes you can, but no, it's not a customize AI, the problem is with the default AI, that comes with the game , I didn't even open the AI editor in this map xDU

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Did you take away any buildings from the peon that he can build

PandarenD

Reaction score
Nope, the peon can build the same builings, I just changed the model of the tauren totem to the dragon roost and the name too, that's what I don't understand because I just changed models and names of units, and it still doesn't work :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.