Raid Run!

Daicos

Reaction score
Ok so this is like a bump from my other Thread... but here is my map for people who don't know...

RAID RUN

Noob Runs
Black Hart Bandits
Completion:90%
A large group of bandits have been terrorizing villages and killing innocent people.
By Kings request he wants you hero's to put a stop to them by killing their leader, Black Hart.
Mobe Difficulty:2-4/10
Elite Difficulty:5/10
Boss Difficulty:4/10
Overall Difficulty:3/10

Gnoll Run
Completion: 85%
A small village is being attacked by a group of Gnolls.
Go and save the village, then defeat their leader Kal Malice.
Mobe Difficulty:4/10
Elite Difficulty:4/10
Boss Difficulty:5/10
Overall Difficulty:3.5/10

Intermediate Runs
Storm, Earth and Fire
Completion: 0% (this one is next)
A powerful and once renown Elemental Sage has set you hero's a challenge,
go to his lair and defeat his elemental's,
then kill him or else he will not be able to be stoped and will desecrate our land.
Mobe Difficulty:6/10
Elite Difficulty:7/10
Boss Difficulty:6/10
Overall Difficulty:6/10

Wind Coast
On the Wind Coast a group of Naga have set up camp and are preparing to attack the small Kingdome of Kurranos.
Within the camp lie the Naga War Queen Mi'Ekon, and her royal caravan.
Mobe Difficulty:8/10
Elite Difficulty:9/10
Boss Difficulty:6/10
Overall Difficulty:7/10

Advanced Runs
Deadsun Pyramid
Within the Desert of Kura lies a pyramid. Nothing is known of this pyramid, so we want you, hero's, to uncover what lies there.
Some say its another undead bastion, others say that Trolls from Zul'Aman ran away and joined more Trolls.
Mobe Difficulty:8/10
Elite Difficulty:9.5/10
Boss Difficulty:8/10
Overall Difficulty:8.5/10

Dead Mines
The Dwarfs and Humans are furious and frightened because of the sittings and deaths in the mines.
Ghosts and Ghouls have been sighted but nothing for sure...
Go in and find what is going on, bring back whoever is doing this, dead or alive.
Mobe Difficulty:9/10
Elite Difficulty:9/10
Boss Difficulty:9/10
Overall Difficulty:9/10

Pro Runs
Demonic Lands
In a part of shattered and war scared land of Ashenvale Forest lies a portal, this portal takes whoever steps into it to Go'Li,
a demonic land unseen in outlands. In this land demons roam, Fel Guards, Fel Hounds, and Karrodor the Erdeathon.
Karrodor is the demon leader and needs to be stopped. Go and destroy him, but be warned!
This is no simple task, the place is filled with traps and fallen hero's who have gone insane.
Mobe Difficulty:8.5/10
Elite Difficulty:9.5/10
Boss Difficulty:10/10
Overall Difficulty:9.5/10

The Final Assault
Deep in the Heart of Northrend, lies the most deathly of warriors, one who spares no one,
the Leader of the Dead,
The Great Death Knight...
The Lich King, A.R.T.H.A.S!
Go the Icecrown Glacier and stop him and his plans,
many undead lie in this place and most are ready and raring for death and battle, blood and war.
Mobe Difficulty:3-9/10
Elite Difficulty:10/10
Boss Difficulty:11/10
Overall Difficulty:Epic

I dont have any hero's or items yet but i might get to work on them soon... but yeah tell me what you think... i want good hard critisism... the only kind!

DAICOS

DrEvil

FCRI Associate!
Reaction score
Yes when normally making a list you use commas ( , ) or semi colons ( ; ) until the last two then you use an "and".

I like the sound of this , havnt seen anything like it before ,
hopefully will turn out great and whats up with "Boss Difficulty:11/10" lol.

Nexor

Reaction score
It sounds like a WoW-style raiding map and sounds like fun :)

Good luck on making this map, if you need any hero item or any other suggestions please tell us :)
I've got a ton of ideas in my mind very deep and I would like to bring them to surface :)

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
I can't wait to play this map ^.^'

It sounds so cool :thup:

Good luck and let me be a beta tester :p

Daicos

Reaction score
gee thanks guys... lol well i still have a lot to go
lol Anamorphine ill consider u... high chance...
if u would like to help pm me of add me to msn or somefin!

if u do help u will be included in the credits!

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
gee thanks guys... lol well i still have a lot to go
lol Anamorphine ill consider u... high chance...
if u would like to help pm me of add me to msn or somefin!

if u do help u will be included in the credits!

Added you =)

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Items:

Soul rip blade
Gives 30% attack speed, blink and soul burst (passive) - drains 35 mana per attack and gives 15% chance to silence enemy on attack for 3 seconds.
Amulet of war
This mystic amulet contains powers of war giving the wielder 20% more damage and war call - calls ghosts of fallen warriors to aid you in fight for 15 seconds (these warriors are skeletons with transparency and 25% evasion)
Sacrificial shield
Gives 15 armor, 10 hp regeneration per second and sacrificial protection - when turned on takes 50% more damage, but reflects 50% of damage to all nearby enemy units
Frozen sphere
A magical sphere that when thrown at a target location it explodes in a frost nova and instantly freezing every unit that gets hit for 4 seconds.
While wielded, gives the bearer 15% chance to cast frost nova on attacks.
Ring of the warlock lord
Gives 20% chance to cast spells twice on casting. It also gives 30% spell reduction.
Ghost boots
While wearing these boots, the bearer can turn himself into a ghost. While being a ghost, it cannot attack but gains transparency, 0 collision, +20% MS and can see invisible units. These boots passively give +75 to MS.
Helm of mind control
Takes control of an enemy hero, but drains hp per second depending on how far is the targeted unit. Channeling
Flesh chop axe
This axe can hurt an enemy really bad. Gives 50 to attack damage and 15% chance to maim the target for 4 seconds and cause him to bleed. It will take damage depending on distance covered (like Strigwir's ulti). It also has flesh chop ability - when activated gives 100% attack speed, +15% more chance to maim and 15% MS, but takes 50% more damage.
Potion of demonic blood
When this bottle of demonic blood is consumed it turns the "drinker" into madness for 10 seconds! Gives 250% attack speed and 20% MS, but makes him uncontrollable and causes him to attack the closest unit (even allied). If there are no units nearby it will damage himself!
Shadow strike orb
This mystical orb gives the bearer 15% chance to dodge an attack, leave a copy behind, become invisible for 3 seconds, blink behind the attacker and dealing heavy backstab.
Marksman gloves
Increases attack speed by 40%, gives 15% crit chance and increases damage for ranged units around the bearer by 35%.
Demon skin armor
Increases armor by 25, gives 35% spell damage reduction, 25% damage return and power absorb ability - gives extra +15 armor, +15% more spell damage reduction and increases life regeneration by 10%, but reduces attack and movement speed by 50%. Duration 10 seconds.
Dragon heart relic
Increases hp by 400, hp regeneration by 10, strength by 25 and gives 25% chance to come back in life after getting killed with 50% hp and mana. Resurrection cooldown - 60 seconds.
Sword of the legendary tide guardians
Gives 25 to agility and 15 to strength, 60 damage, 15% chance to bash and wave elemental crush - calls 10 water elementals to crush trough the enemies dealing 250 damage, stunning for 3 seconds and knocking back them.
Uther's hammer
The holy hammer of the legendary paladin, Uther. Gives 25 to all attributes, 35% damage aura, maul (15% chance to strike multiple units dealing same damage to all of them and stunning for 1 second) and holy blast (15% chance to cast holy light nova when attacking a unit - heals allies by 200, slows enemies by 45% for 4 seconds in a AoE of 600)
Vampire claws
These bloody claws give blood thirst to the bearer and every nearby allied unit. Increases damage by 40, gives life steal aura (meele), blood wounds (every attack deals 15% more damage when attacking a single unit) and blood thirst ability (mass Naix's open wounds - slows every enemy unit in a AoE of 600 by 50% and causes every unit that attacks them to gain 25% life steal) /this ain't much of an idea though, its from DOTA xd/

Daicos

Reaction score
i really do like them... a lot... +rep for sure... i would love for u to make some more

Nexor

Reaction score
Circlet of Recharge - Gives a 7% chance when attacked to replenish 2% of mana and hp.

Ethereal Armor - Gives a 5% chance to block any type of damage, also increases armor by 4 and 10% attack speed.

Daicos

Reaction score
i like the etheral armor... might change it to 10% though...
im working on Storm, Earth and Fire atm... so yeah soon itll be three semi done

HybriD

Reaction score
Compliment + Hero suggestion

The map sure does sound wicked sick. And if i turns out anything like what I'm thinking in my twisted mind:nuts:, i sure will be playing it alot =].

Here's a hero suggestion for you to think about.

Benjamin the Cheerful
Crusader

Role:
Healing assistance and disabler.

Art:
Icon + Model = Knight

Storyline:
I'm gonna leave this for you^^

Main Attribute:
Strength

Skills:
Exchange the numbers with whatever you see fitting ;]

Crusader Spirit:
(Aura)
Increases health regeneration by 10 per second.
And has a 50% chance to remove a random negative effect from an allied unit recieving a heal.

Pillar of Light:
(Disable)
(Target style = Flame Strike)
Summons a pillar of pure and holy light, blinding enemies, making them miss 70% of the time for 6 seconds.

Divine Assistance:
(Summon)
Calls forth divine spirits(Unable to attack, maybe even Locust) to heal friendly nearby units on the battlefield.

Ray of Light
(Nuke; Disable)
(Based of "Holy Light", can be cast on all organic units)
Heals a friendly target for 50 damage, or strike an enemy unit for 300 damage.
If the targeted enemy is blinded by "Pillar of Light" then it will do an additional 150 damage and stun for 3 seconds.

Skill Comments:

The reason for the rather "low" amount of damage healed by Ray of Light, is to keep it from being overpowered, and for it to be used mostly for dispelling negative effects.

Synergies:

Crusader Spirit + Divine assistance

Crusader Spirit + Ray of Light

Pillar of Light + Ray of Light

Done =], have fun with it.
I'm looking forward for the map, and would love to be a beta tester if needed ;]

Good luck

-HybriD

Daicos

Reaction score
hmm.... i do like it... might take some of the spells... if thats ok with u... of course i will include u in my credits... but heres wats happening for now in this map

I will have 2 Warriors - Axe, Slow but strong - Sword, Semi Speed and balance

I will have 2 Rangers - Not really sure yet

I will have 2 Mages - Fire - Mostly damage - Frost - Slow enemies

I will have 2 Priests - Holy - Healing Bases - Shadow - Some minor healing, Mostly damage

So thats what im having for now... kinda working on spells a bit now

Diamondeye

Reaction score
The Rangers could be one vulnerable, long-range attacker (with a pet?), and one shorter-ranged, tougher, faster one.

Oh and I might want to come up with some item ideas for you, just PM me with what you need (charged, power up, passive, purchasable, etc.)

Daicos

Reaction score
thanks for the rangers idea ima going to use that... +rep to yoU!!! and im still taking item ideas... No offence to others but Dinowc has been giving me loads!!! :p but good work to all of u

Daicos

Reaction score
Omg a massive bump here... I no might not be doing this but anywho crap happens... Ok well i would just like to say that i have started working on my Raid run map again...
Im going to finish the hero's first of all, so i can test it maybe with some people!!! but anywho just thought id let u no:D:D:D:D:D

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
I am pretty handy with abilities and items and stuff. I would be happy to help you out with any of that business.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.