[Report] Students Flirt With Death In New Chest-Punch 'Choking Game'

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Students at a middle school in Orange County have been experimenting with what is believed to be a new variation of the choking game, where teens hold their breath and get punched in the chest until they blackout.

The latest reported incident of the so-called game was reported at Maitland Middle School in Orange County, according to Local 6.

The students are closing their eyes and holding their breath while another student slams a fist into their chest, Local 6's Mike Holfeld reported.

A parent who wished to remain anonymous said his son was recruited to play the choking game and passed out.

Last edited:

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Dumb teenagers, they never think something bad will happen to them, and that the highest is passing out.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
And to think some schools thought that tag was dangerous... this is far, far worse yet there hasn't been a single move to ban it.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
.... Its not like they are doing it on school grounds. The can control it really...

turok255

Reaction score
Wow.... Hey GUYS! Lets go pass out! It will be fun! Then for a twist lets have somone hit us in the chest! ZOMGZ Sounds like soooo much fun.... :nuts:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
What freaking idiots, imagaine what our leaders will be like in, lets say, 40 years.
I'm scared. :(

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
Hopefully all idiots earned themselves a darwin award by then.

I think that the Darwin Awards are going out of style... It seems to me that its all the smart people getting killed off. The only way that could happen is if its a conspiracy. And the only way to have a conspiracy is to have a maniacal genius behind it. Therefore... aliens!

Yeah... I just watched a certain Rufus Sewell movie on TV... got them on my mind... IN my mind...

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
i used the "play the choking game"

though back then, when I was in middle school, a good 10 or so years ago, it was not called that, it was just something we could do, make each other pass out for a few seconds, and you wake up and feel all goofy

not until the past few years did it become "popular"

though punching each other was never part of it, and makes it even stupider to pull off

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
That's so smart! I remember there was a game in our school some years ago, where you would strangle someone for a period of time, I mean such game, why do them when you can lock up people on toilets? :cool:

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Gee, what's next?

[A Week Later In A Small Town Somewhere In Vermont]

Guys, guys, guys! I got an idea! Let's play the the shooting game! I promise you'll have fun! I'll just take this here Bernetta and shoot you in the head! It's awesome!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.