Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
For the first one, it'll need to be triggered with dummy units (not very easy if you want it to look good).

For the second one, it looks like a bunch of Redemption beams (probably dummy units?) turned perpendicular to the ground.

Well, its quite hard even to trigger. I mean, what if you go up a cliff. The height of the orbs would be wrong. It would look as if the orbs are under the cliff.

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Name of the Spell: Agony

Effect of the spell: The puppet master controls it's victims, destroying their mind upon their soul.

Information: basically it's an aoe spell. When you cast it, all units in selected aoe will get mad, eg. they will run in random points. With each level damage increases.

Level 1 - 20 damage per second, lasts 3 seconds.
Level 2 - 40 damage per second, lasts 4 seconds.
Level 3 - 60 damage per second, lasts 5 seconds.

Something like this?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spells Tech Shield & Psionic Break requested by Gwafu. It is MUI. Check the first post for the demo map.

icepig01

Reaction score
Pls help~

Please help me create a few spells . . . ."
And Make sure the map doesnt use HASHTABLE settings.
Email me: [email protected] > if any info.

1st skill - Leap ( from DotA )
_________
2nd skill - Vanish[4 levels] ( basically from HoN )[pls help out]
Activate type.
::The hero slips into stealth mode for a brief time. Using the advantage of surprise, he is able to unleash a devastating flurry of attacks when attacking from stealth.

Mana cost : 90 for all levels
Invi last long : 60 second for all levels
Add 35% movespeed for all levels.
Flurry:300% attack speed.
expire after :1/2/3/4 attacks
****Refer to www.heroesofnewerth.com then, hero > Scout****

________
3rd skill : Disarm [4 levels] ( basically from HoN )[pls help out]
Passive type.
Gives a 5 / 10 / 15 / 20% chance to dodge and incoming attack and a 15% chance to critically strike an opponent for 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2.0 times normal damage.
On Attack
10 / 15 / 20 / 25% chance to disarm opponent for 2 seconds and deal +25 / 50 / 75 / 100% bonus damage with your attack.
Once disarmed, opponents cannot be disarmed again by the hero for 2 seconds.

Target type: Target point
Type: Magic
Range: 700 / 850 / 1,000 / 1,200
Radius: 225
Cast Time: 0.8 Seconds
Throws sword in target direction, damaging enemies in radius for 80 / 140 / 200 / 260 Magic damage.

Any enemies hit by the sword have Maimed applied to them for 6 seconds.

Using this ability again while the sword is in mid-flight will teleport self to the sword's current location.
Maimed
20 / 30 / 40 / 50% Movement speed slow initially, which wears off over 6 seconds.
(****Refer to www.heroesofnewerth.com then, hero > Maliken****

I wan the spell as fast as possible... jJiang!!

Summoned

Reaction score
Well, its quite hard even to trigger. I mean, what if you go up a cliff. The height of the orbs would be wrong. It would look as if the orbs are under the cliff.
Yeah, it does look a bit silly when you're in an unevenly elevated area, even with setting the fly height according to the location's Z coordinate (Z only available in JASS/Custom Scripts). Here's the best I can do. I've forgotten how to, and refuse to, do it in GUI. :p

EDIT: Bug fix, using a new level of Spirit Orbs while it's already activated will now automatically set it to the current level.

icepig01

Reaction score
!!!help

_________
Activate type.
::The hero slips into stealth mode for a brief time. Using the advantage of surprise, he is able to unleash a devastating flurry of attacks when attacking from stealth.

________
Passive type.
Gives a 5 / 10 / 15 / 20% chance to dodge and incoming attack and a 15% chance to critically strike an opponent for 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2.0 times normal damage.
On Attack
10 / 15 / 20 / 25% chance to disarm opponent for 2 seconds and deal +25 / 50 / 75 / 100% bonus damage with your attack.

Throws sword in target direction, damaging enemies in radius for 80 / 140 / 200 / 260 Magic damage.

Using this ability again while the sword is in mid-flight will teleport self to the sword's current location.
Maimed
20 / 30 / 40 / 50% Movement speed slow initially, which wears off over 6 seconds.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score

_________
Activate type.

________
Passive type.
On Attack

Maimed

Please do not double post. I'm sorry to say your spell might have to wait. There are other spells that were requested first.

icepig01

Reaction score
!@

Please do not double post. I'm sorry to say your spell might have to wait. There are other spells that were requested first.

Sorry about that, at least how long need to wait?
You are using a lower version than 1.24 to create skills right?
mean while, do you understand-wat skills that i wished for?

**Email me if anything new info/others detail**

Failenx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
If you still need this ability I've made it for you, it basically stores the Hero you target in a game cache, hides the Hero casting the spell and then restores the targeted Hero at the place where your hero stands. This is probably the only way to do this as (I think) there is no way to change the model of a unit once inside the game (nor the attack damage) :(. I've also prevented the cloned hero from gaining experience/picking up items, if you wish to have that changed (or need anything else) just ask me :D

Yeah.. the prevention of gaining experience/picking up items was a good idea, thanks for that.

I can't check the spell right now, but is it MUI? (Sorry I'm at work atm)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Sorry about that, at least how long need to wait?
You are using a lower version than 1.24 to create skills right?
mean while, do you understand-wat skills that i wished for?

**Email me if anything new info/others detail**

I'm using 1.24b but I'm not using hashtables.

@ Failenx
I do not think it is MUI.

EDIT
Completed the spell Poop Bomb requested by Vaynard. It is MUI. Check the first post for the demo map.

Hildagarn

Reaction score
Ok this is a little different.

Identify- reveals target unit in identifying area (a section of the map with all the enemies in the game lined up) the unit is your, but it has almost no vision radius so you can't see the other units really close to it.

Understanding Identification( passive)- if the scout has identified the unit it is attacking, he has a 35% chance to crit for damage x 1.4

Identity Call- Summons a random creature that you have identified that is within 5 levels of the scout's level

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell Blast & Push requested by dondonda. It is MUI. Check the first post for the demo map.

Ok this is a little different.

Identify- reveals target unit in identifying area (a section of the map with all the enemies in the game lined up) the unit is your, but it has almost no vision radius so you can't see the other units really close to it.

Understanding Identification( passive)- if the scout has identified the unit it is attacking, he has a 35% chance to crit for damage x 1.4

Identity Call- Summons a random creature that you have identified that is within 5 levels of the scout's level

I don't really get the Identify thing. So it makes the vision radius larger? And the "Identified unit" is obtained by using the first spell?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gah, I can't do the spell, sorry, Hild.

I wish I didn't wait this long to face it, but I'm having trouble with deactivating it.

If anyone can tell me how to trigger a spell that can turn off, tell me.

Unless I can somehow save the spell in a hashtable then swap it with something else...

Maybe I'll try that.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Turning on and turning off? It's easy. If you based your spell on "Defend", here it is.

Trigger:
  • Defend
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(defend))
        • Then - Actions
          • <ACTIONS>
        • Else - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(undefend))
        • Then - Actions
          • <ACTIONS>
        • Else - Actions

So "defend" would be the activate order and "undefend" would be the deactivate order.

Hildagarn

Reaction score
Completed the spell Blast & Push requested by dondonda. It is MUI. Check the first post for the demo map.

I don't really get the Identify thing. So it makes the vision radius larger? And the "Identified unit" is obtained by using the first spell?

When you use Identify, there is a section of the map that has all the enemies in the game, owned by like neutral passive or something so you can't see them. When you identify a unit, the unit of the that type becomes visible/ clickable in the "Identify Zone" or IZ

So say there was a quill boar that was in the game and you use identify on it. The quillboar in IZ is now visible. you can click on the quillboar to see what abilities it has (not text, the unit is just owned by you), but it cannot move.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And it would work?

I wasted all that time basing it on Channel >.<

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
When you use Identify, there is a section of the map that has all the enemies in the game, owned by like neutral passive or something so you can't see them. When you identify a unit, the unit of the that type becomes visible/ clickable in the "Identify Zone" or IZ

So say there was a quill boar that was in the game and you use identify on it. The quillboar in IZ is now visible. you can click on the quillboar to see what abilities it has (not text, the unit is just owned by you), but it cannot move.

Oh, so if you identify a unit, you'll be able to see all the same unit-type in the maps but with very low vision, is that right? And you cannot move them but you can click on them to see what abilities they possess. And final question, will the identified monster still be owned by the enemy?

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Oh, so if you identify a unit, you'll be able to see all the same unit-type in the maps but with very low vision, is that right? And you cannot move them but you can click on them to see what abilities they possess. And final question, will the identified monster still be owned by the enemy?

I think this is what he means:

There are a bunch of units in a zone owned by Neutral Passive (which you cannot reach), for instance a Quillboar
Now when you use Identify on any Quillboar in the map (doesn't matter who owns it) the Quillboar in the "Identify Zone" previously owned by Neutral Passive becomes visible to you so you can see its abilities, but that is the only monster that changes owners, the rest of the Quillboars don't swap owner

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Ahh, I see. Okay, I get it now :thup:

Completed the spell Frozen Core requested by Avaleirra. It is not MUI. Check the first post for the demo map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.