Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwafu

Reaction score
good day sir, I just need another two spells.
I need a multicaster spell and another unique spell ^^

Litany 75 mana, 0 cooldown
The spell will check if the player is currently selecting 3 priest (dummy example), all should have enough mana to cast the spell. Then every unit in the map will have increased armor (+1) and attack speed. (Friendly units only)

Decay Channeling
This spell has no cooldown and mana cost. It can only be casted when this building (lets say a Arcane Sanctum) has the available Decay. You know the items when bought and run out of stock, it cooldowns right? Like that. The Arcane Sanctum will constantly make the Decay "Charge". This item can't be bought.

To summary it, when the spell is casted, the Decay Charge will be reduced by 1. If there are no available Decay "Charge", show "there are no available Decay Charges" then make the caster do nothing.

tnx in advance!

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Based on the descriptions I figure Sand Storm is something like this, not sure though

Attachments

• Sand Storm.w3x
    23.1 KB · Views: 392

Darkdwarf

Reaction score
Request

Grenade

The unit (not a hero) throws a grenade, which can bounce, in target direction.
The grenade explodes after 2.3 seconds or when it hits an enemy.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
i wonder my spell requests is already done or not? :)

Please check the first page for all the spells' status.

good day sir, I just need another two spells.
I need a multicaster spell and another unique spell ^^

Litany 75 mana, 0 cooldown
The spell will check if the player is currently selecting 3 priest (dummy example), all should have enough mana to cast the spell. Then every unit in the map will have increased armor (+1) and attack speed. (Friendly units only)

Decay Channeling
This spell has no cooldown and mana cost. It can only be casted when this building (lets say a Arcane Sanctum) has the available Decay. You know the items when bought and run out of stock, it cooldowns right? Like that. The Arcane Sanctum will constantly make the Decay "Charge". This item can't be bought.

To summary it, when the spell is casted, the Decay Charge will be reduced by 1. If there are no available Decay "Charge", show "there are no available Decay Charges" then make the caster do nothing.

tnx in advance!

Please read the first page, period. I've already emphasized this a lot of times. Same goes for Darkdwarf.

Based on the descriptions I figure Sand Storm is something like this, not sure though

It is indeed something like that. minus the channeling animation, but that can be changed easily. If the user didn't want it MUI, I guess it's fine.

ZelNaga

Reaction score
I have made a demo map with the spell in it. But, really sadly, it's not MUI. I know it's really retarded for a skill meant for a TD to be not made MUI, but I've tried making it MUI and failed miserably. Maybe someone else can modify it to become MUI. :eek:

P.S: If you wouldn't mind for the idea, I am gonna use this ability for 1 of the Bosses in my RPG map. :)

Uuuuuhhh...sure?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I was on a journey(don't ask me where:mad:) and I was 3 days late to post the puppetmaster's request.
No lags,bugs,exploits.
Acid Coctail, and cursed ground MUI.
But I am not so sure about the sonar scream if it is MUI.

Here is the map

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
i have a spell too :p
<Life Tap> <- Fiesta Online spell
Magically tap into your body and bring forth your Spirit.
effect:
take 50% of current life = X , and convert it into SP points 80% of X
and if it possible only to work if the mana is lower than 20%

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Okay I'm done. Leaks are not cleared though. Again this ain't the best way of doing it, but its my way :)

There's only 1 level as you didn't specify.

Attachments

• Life tap.w3x
    9.3 KB · Views: 242

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Okay I'm done. Leaks are not cleared though. Again this ain't the best way of doing it, but its my way :)

There's only 1 level as you didn't specify.

There aren't any leaks in your map. Only unit groups, points, regions, special/lightning effects and floating texts can leak, reals cannot leak :p

I have to advice you to learn how to remove memory leaks, though (you can find a tutorial here), as it is quite simple to remove them and will tremendously reduce lag in your maps (especially multiplayer games).

I personally would've made the spell like this as it looks a lot more professional (rather than being able to cast the spell and it not doing anything), however, my spell isn't MUI but MPI, meaning multiple units owned by the same player cannot cast the spell properly. It would be much appreciated if people asking for a spell to be designed would mention if they want it to be castable by multiple units (MUI), one for each player (MPI), stackable (multiple casts by the same unit) or single-cast (only one spell can be casted at the same time), as there is a big difference in programming MUI spells and single-cast only spells. If you do not mention this, expect to get a single-cast only spell.

Attachments

• Life Tap.w3x
    18.4 KB · Views: 323
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.