Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqkastik

Reaction score
Heya - Probs just me being a giant idiot but on first page it only shows 15 maps and Nabbig2's Frenzy spell is no where to find and i would love to use that for a model to a spell of my own and then i would request a spell

- Ripping wave

DESCRIPTION:
- The caster dashes to the target point surfing on a crushing wave model

- Units standing in his way will be dragged with him, 100/150/200 burst damage and an effect which damage unit 20/30/40 Damage every second last 10 sec

- I want him to surf for like 1000 range.

EDIT: Actually it might not be my fault. This Thread fucks my computer up for the win but i still cant see anymore than 15 maps and none named Frenzy or Nabbig2 xD What the shit.

avalya

Reaction score
You can't because there cannot be more than 10 (15?) attachments at the same time, so old ones are replaced with newer ones, and the newest ones are often placed under the 'Demo Maps'.

Aqkastik

Reaction score
So the old maps gets deleted? so the frenzy model is lost? xD Then I Request One more spell (Frenzy) For every Killed unit BY the hero increase as by 2/4/6/8/10% and Movement speed for 5/10/15/20/25% Stacks 5 times.

And btw Avalya thanks alot (; still much to learn on this freaking website xD

Edit: Actually i have one more Request if its possible (; Ehm Its a self spawning shield that spawns like every 9/8/7/6/5 second which absorb 1 attack, Stun for 0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9/1.1 and damage for 25/50/75/100/150

so thats three spells - Ripping Wave, Frenzy and Aqua Bouble. Thanks alot, Hope its not too much to ask of

avalya

Reaction score
I believe you could just ask for the Frenzy map, or look around in the thread, hopefully someone has it.

avalya

Reaction score
They would have posted that on the front page then, please don't make any posts asking for further information on their progress on your spells, they will probably be done in due time.

Kibaranger

Reaction score
Thanks for the Dream Coil. But where did the Dream Coil's lightning effect between the Coil and the enemies go ? Can you help me to create it ?

Steamsteam

Reaction score
Thanks noob for making my time channel spell :) wrks perfectly.. wish the units moved in the test though lol! :D

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
There aren't any leaks in your map. Only unit groups, points, regions, special/lightning effects and floating texts can leak, reals cannot leak :p

I have to advice you to learn how to remove memory leaks, though (you can find a tutorial here), as it is quite simple to remove them and will tremendously reduce lag in your maps (especially multiplayer games).

I personally would've made the spell like this as it looks a lot more professional (rather than being able to cast the spell and it not doing anything), however, my spell isn't MUI but MPI, meaning multiple units owned by the same player cannot cast the spell properly. It would be much appreciated if people asking for a spell to be designed would mention if they want it to be castable by multiple units (MUI), one for each player (MPI), stackable (multiple casts by the same unit) or single-cast (only one spell can be casted at the same time), as there is a big difference in programming MUI spells and single-cast only spells. If you do not mention this, expect to get a single-cast only spell.

Oh ok, thanks.

Where'd Glenphir go?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I'm working on a map, so it isn't possible for me to do the requests. However, I will come back once in a while.

EDIT
Here's the Frenzy map that was made quite a time ago.

lionheadxO

Reaction score
I'm not able to log on here very often because of work, but thanks for helping with the spell. I'm still trying to figure out how it works exactly, but it works well :) Its for my Samurai Map. I'm trying to get one up to test in a week or two.

Finestdeath

Reaction score
I have another spell request here. Abit rude since my previous spell request isn't complete yet. Okay, heres it.

Spell name: DNA Replication
Description: Whenever this unit comes within 900 radius of any enemy unit, its maximum health, attack speed and attack damage will increase by 5% per second. Its movement speed will increase by 1% per second and its armor will increase by 3 per second. This last for 10 seconds.
Clarify: If there are no more enemies within the 900 radius, all the bonus will be dispelled immediately. Needs to be MUI.
Once again, thanks.

Edit: Changed whether MUI/MPI.

Aqkastik

Reaction score
Thanks alot for frenzy map (;

There's still the two other if anyone up for it but anyways thanks

DarkSky

Reaction score
Illusive Sacrifice

Binds target unit to the ground (entangle, not entangle animation, you may pick what you think would look best, or no model at all).

creates an area under target with radius 250 and model vampiric aura

caster will blink around target (with 250 distance) 4 times, creating 1 illusion at each point he blinks to. (except the last point he blinks to will not create an illusion).

the 3 illusions and the caster will then precede to attack the target dealing 200 damage each.
the illusions will last for 5 seconds after this. but will deal no additional damage.

requires: level 6
levels: 1
mana cost: 140
cooldown: 80

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Binds target unit to the ground (entangle, not entangle animation, you may pick what you think would look best, or no model at all).

creates an area under target with radius 250 and model vampiric aura

caster will blink around target (with 250 distance) 4 times, creating 1 illusion at each point he blinks to. (except the last point he blinks to will not create an illusion).

the 3 illusions and the caster will then precede to attack the target dealing 200 damage each.
the illusions will last for 5 seconds after this. but will deal no additional damage.

Does this need to be MUI or MPI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.