Research Order bugs building?

salem

Reaction score
I used a trigger to order a building to research an upgrade (attack upgrade), Now the building has a certain ability that it could cast and it could also upgrade itself into a different building (just like the town-hall > keep upgrade).

Now while the building is researching something, it can not use its ability nor can it upgrade itself ; which is quite normal.

The problem is, AFTER the research is finished (the one that i ordered using triggers), the building still can't use its ability nor upgrade itself as if it is still researching something...

Code:
Auto Upgrade
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes research
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A town-hall-type unit) Equal to True
        Auto_Upgrade[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Equal to On
    Actions
        Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to research (Researched tech-type)

I tried ordering the building to stop using the normal stop button and i tried ordering it to stop using a trigger, i also tried manualy researching another upgrade... None of this worked.

The only thing that worked is replacing the unit after it finished the research (the one that is ordered using triggers.)

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Add a coundition that checks to see if the upgrade is maxed.

salem

Reaction score
UnknowVector said:
Add a coundition that checks to see if the upgrade is maxed.

I'm positive that the problem is not there, the upgrade has 50 levels... but as soon as the building is ordered to research anything using triggers it bugs afterwards.

And in case you're wondering if there's something wrong with the building, the building is the normal melee human Town-Hall, only its abilities and upgrades are modified.

salem

Reaction score
help? anyone knows why this is happening?
I've already found a way around this, but it ain't pretty.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.