Reverse Town Hall Portal

Straga

Reaction score
hi, I'm trying to make a Reverse Town Hall Portal ability, that instead of teleporting casting unit to town hall, it teleport target unit to casting unit.

Here it is:
Trigger:
  • Teleporter
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Recall (Teleporter)
    • Actions
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the base of (Targeted unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\DispelMagic\DispelMagicTarget.mdl
      • Unit - Move (Target unit of ability being cast) instantly to (Position of (Casting unit))
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Casting unit)) to (Position of (Casting unit)) over 0.50 seconds
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the base of (Targeted unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\MassTeleport\MassTeleportTarget.mdl

However only camera is panned. Anyone now an alternativ way to fix this?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
What ability did you use as the base for Recall? Do you actually know if there is a Target Unit of this ability?

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Isn't there a Diamond of Summoning ability that could work, as long as you don't mind the green thing that appears?

Straga

Reaction score
I've used Reveal as base spell for recall. That could be te problem. Diamond of summoning is a good ide, will look more into that.

Edit: Diamond of summoning those exactly what i want, Case solved! :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.