Seth Cross Writing

Rate the Sampler

• 2/5 Stars - You need a lot of work, but you're kinda on your way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
And thus, with a sleepless night, I finish chapter 14 of Corruption and come that much closer to a close :)

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
:) lol I have never been THAT poetic, though I can still come up with a good poem, but i need a lot of inspiration to do a really good one. I THINK im a good writer though, (My story, "The Elite," posted if u want to read) and I read a ton and luckily very fast. Anyone know the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. Show of hands. (I thought so!)
Well I started his series about two or more montsh ago and Im on the tenth book... and if you put all of his books together, (up to ten)there about 1.35 foot. so they are BIG books with very small print. He does ramble a bit, but still he's a great writer. I have 5 things to do... unless I want to get creative.
These arent in order
1)basketball
2)read
3)Write
4)basketball
6)Warcraft
5)talk, do somethin with friends
7)Jog
8)Basketball
So there are actually 8 :eek:

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
If at all possible, could we try to start using new threads instead of this one? This was created back when we didn't have a Writer's Corner, but now this thread has become really messy. I'd rather not close it, because there's a lot of good stuff here, but, if you want to post something, even if it's small, please consider making a new thread instead.

Thanks. :)

Halahan

Reaction score
Then too many threads... its fine lol I feel very giddy despite my day sucking

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Yea. You day may have sucked, the past month has sucked for me.:(

But i try to to dwell on problems. Though it is hard.

Halahan

Reaction score
lol i try NOT too... besides its Thanksgiving! :eek:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY :rolleyes:
<3 :) :( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :banghead: :shades: :nuts:
there we go!

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Let me guess Halahan, you're also going to do that on 12/25/06 huh.

I did type out a book last year in 6th grade in Elementary. It was for a grade, took up like 45% of it. Well, when my teacher told everybody we were going to do "Young Authors" (Literature Project). I was so happy about it that when the teacher gave out new notebooks for us to write a story, I immediatly got it and started writing. Of course, it was about Warcraft 3.
Took me around 2 months to write but, I was actually copying it from the original Warcraft 3, so I had to start over. The second draft I created was the continuation of Warcraft 3 TFT. That took me 2 weeks to write because it was due in 2 weeks, so I hastened my pace. Well, before rereading it, I turned it in :p. When the chosen people were called, the people over at the elementary school would publish it in a hardcover book in the school library. When that day came, I heard my name. My english teacher had to move me to a advanced language class because my volcabulary was way beyond it (My IQ was 116 at that time, 122 right now (106 in Super IQ with 62 questions)) after writing that book.
My brother checked it out and I reread it. As I looked through, I realized I didn't put too much effort even though I was. I found a lot of crappy stuff in my writing and I wished that nobody would want to read it. I was quite embarassed about that because I didn't add any character speech :banghead:! On March 11 (My Birthday), I'm going to post a new story: Legacy of the Dragoons. Maybe in the early 2007, I'll create a WC3 Campaign about it.

Halahan

Reaction score
OF course! we need some more color on TH and some holiday spirit! Wahoo! lol

But isn't that copyright, continuing a warcraft 3 campaign? (gj by the way)

Halahan

Reaction score
Iv always wondered how to add like a love scene to a book and not make it to cheesy.

Have a lot of history/dealings/details/big relationship between the people before. Dont just make it sudden. That makes it cheezy. Actually have it real characters and drawn out and stuff. Try reading "Wheel of Time." Robert Jordan does that really well (though doesnt actually do the love seen but it will show you how to possibly build up to it)

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Okay guys, you had your warning. If anyone wants anything split from this, let me or one of the other mods/admins know. Sorry I had to do this.

DM Cross

Reaction score
WOW, this thread is out of date :D According to this, I'm done up to chapter 14.

In reality, I'm done up to chapter 17 and the last one is the grand finale at 18 :) Woo for me.

Also, I plan on finishing it by the end of Janurary and then going out to find me a publisher! ;) I might have my name on a book by next year!

DM Cross

Reaction score
I would like to congratulate myself on finishing this book.

I think this is the first book of TH.net OR GH.com to get completed. Word. :cool: :shades:

DM Cross

Reaction score
Right now, it's only available for DL if I send it to ya, via e-mail.

And since it's finished and awaiting publishment, I might not send out the full thing at all, maybe sticking to only sending out the first five chapters.

DM Cross

Reaction score
You can only get it from me, so that's a question to ask me ^.^ I could, but I'd have to e-mail it to ya...

I am gonna get to e-mailing people soon, I've been really busy, guys, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.